Sign in to follow this  
Jamy (DayZ)

Vehicle Saving

Well, basically, what I want to know is how the vehicle saving works on servers now. Yesterday I saved 2 vehicles in my camp, came back next restart and they were gone. I had the same problem a few days ago. I haven't successfully saved a vehicle in about 2 weeks. Someone told me that after 1 server restart, they disappear and come back after a second.. is this true?

I just don't get how it works. Are there servers that disable saving of vehicles and tents?

Uh, bro, I don't know how to break it down to you...

People are stealing your stuff.

• Like 1

The vehicles should be at their last save on restart. You're either running into a bug (likely) or your shit got jacked and then saved elsewhere (more likely).

This is not true. Some vehicles act different than others. Most CARS and TRUCKS spawn back at the last place they are empty and stopped. Even if they are blown up!

No, they never got stolen. I was at the camp, the server was going to restart in a minute so I logged off, came back on 5 minutes later after restart and it was gone.

I have the same problem ... Saved 2 cars and gone after restart ..... Full of gear and very pissed off .... I went back to where I had found it and ....... WOOOW it was there ... Respawned back to the same PLACE and in same condition ... So is it worth it to collect all them Wheels and the other pieces just to lose it all after a couple of Hours ... ?

Edited by eyeopener

oh yeah.. forgot to mention. There is also a bug. Sometimes when the server restarts vehicles and tents are NOT there at all. They usually come back on the next server restart. So If your 100percent certain the vehicle was there. Then wait for the next server restart.

• Like 1