Sign in to follow this  
Paladyn

Trading day

What would you say about making trading day in one of the towns this weekend (for 1-2 hours)? Most likely in not easy "snipeable" place (like Rog Por castle). Some trade police sign up would be nice for this one also. Maybe this would be nice time to meet some people and make this game more friendly for at least few hours.

Simple rules:

1. Case fire for duration of trade day.

2. Everyone can trade everything for every price.

3. Voice chat is better to scream "Cheap medical supplies here" then text chat.

Would be nice if someone can bring heli for sightseeing trips (for some fair price of course).

This would probably lead to more betrayal and rage than actual productive resource exchanging. I oppose this.

• Like 1

I'm for this if you can pull it off. Get a large group of players, a clan or two from Survivor HQ, and have them police the area.

This would probably lead to more betrayal and rage than actual productive resource exchanging. I oppose this.

Same here, I dont trust anyone so Im not commign atleast

I made a post in the Survivor HQ asking if any clans would help in a hypothetical fashion. We'll see if this could be a possible thing.

I made a post in the Survivor HQ asking if any clans would help in a hypothetical fashion. We'll see if this could be a possible thing.

Great! Quick reaction is what i like best.

Same here, I dont trust anyone so Im not commign atleast

Nobody is forced to come. Still more people probably would mean more fun. If "good" clans would join us as security on at least few servers this will end up as success.

Last few times I seen people try this using the forums it was an epic failure as hackers raided the server each and every time.

Whether because it was a nearly full server (script-kiddies like attention) or due to it being broadcasted on the forums, they usually end up with a lot of dead people from illegitemate means.

Last few times I seen people try this using the forums it was an epic failure as hackers raided the server each and every time.

Whether because it was a nearly full server (script-kiddies like attention) or due to it being broadcasted on the forums, they usually end up with a lot of dead people from illegitemate means.

I didn't thought about hackers... But should we be scared of them? Ban hammer is working quite good here.

It'll require a good amount of secrecy and what not. Such as doing all the final steps, such as planning the server, place, time, etc. in something like Steam or Skype. To make sure no one gets you that way.

• Like 1

I didn't thought about hackers... But should we be scared of them? Ban hammer is working quite good here.

Banning happens AFTER they do the deed. Like in real life, there will be a victim when the law catches on that there was a crime.

As Lennsik said, best to keep in secret until the day of, then schedule it with only a select few (few being a subjective word).

• Like 1

Banning happens AFTER they do the deed. Like in real life, there will be a victim when the law catches on that there was a crime.

As Lennsik said, best to keep in secret until the day of, then schedule it with only a select few (few being a subjective word).

So this makes trading day -> good clans trading meeting. Also sounds good.

I'd be all for standing on the grassy gnoll and taking pop shots, so... I can't see it working.

I hope it`s not bad, but i`m refreshing discussion for people from different time zones :)