General Dickbutt

What do you do when you have a ghillie and decent weapons?

Like the post says, What do you do when you have a ghillie and decent weapons?

I got a machine gun, sniper, pistol, all equipment like maps and so on, blood, morphine, ghillie suit and the list goes on.

But what do you do after you got all these items?

I dont have a vehicle though, the only thing I ever found was an ATV and I dont have that anymore.

So yeah, like the thread says, what do you do when you have all these things? Hunt for heli crash sites or what?

im in the same boat as you my friend! What do we do now? i still play alot but on low pop servers and usually at night. I still hunt crash sites sites. And i hunt vehicles.

If you are solo there is only one thing to do, kill people, perhaps put up a tent or two.

As a group, you should start scouting for vehicles, then later on camps. Then you go hunting people.

Become a Bandit :D

Haha, I am a bandit right from when I spawn anyways, I shoot anyone, regardless if they have weapons or not.

Unfortnantly all my kills reset when I equipped the ghillie suit

im in the same boat as you my friend! What do we do now? i still play alot but on low pop servers and usually at night. I still hunt crash sites sites. And i hunt vehicles.

I've never seen a crash site though, and as I said in the post, only ever drove an ATV once. I dont know here to look for it

I raid a clan's camp, steal their helicopter and a truck then the clan resets their server mid flight and I die next time I try to log in.

US905 for life.

The hunt for a ghillie begins anew.

• Like 1

Haha, I am a bandit right from when I spawn anyways, I shoot anyone, regardless if they have weapons or not.

Then you, sir, deserve to be brutally murdered with a hatchet. Killing new players without weapons is plain stupid.

• Like 1

If you are playing the game just for the loot, you have managed to completely miss the real charm of Day Z. It is not a loot or stat hunting game. It is about surviving. If you found all that gear, good for you - now see how long you can keep it!

• Like 1

Then you, sir, deserve to be brutally murdered with a hatchet. Killing new players without weapons is plain stupid.

Oh you! You think I care about other players that I dont know or havent talked to?

If you are playing the game just for the loot, you have managed to completely miss the real charm of Day Z. It is not a loot or stat hunting game. It is about surviving. If you found all that gear, good for you - now see how long you can keep it!

No ,its just my first time getting this far.

But yeah, loot is pretty essential to have ofcourse.

I've had three ghillies. 1 glitched, and the other was lost 15 minutes later due to a hacker.

This one I'm wearing right now, is actually due to that hacker. He actually apologized for what he did (spawned me in the ocean like 8km out and watched me try to swim back. I died 1km from shore). Scared the hell out of me and my friend when he fired at us (invisible with a silenced weapon) and then dropped my gear at our feet. Lost my backpack from a glitch, but I guess my epic struggle for survival (or stuborn mindedness to never give up, even with a hacker on the server) made him feel bad. Awkward moment for 15 seconds, as I wondered if I should berate him or thank him...

Thankfully, the admin restarted his server and kicked the hacker. Now I wonder if my gear is considered, "Hacked in" or if it is still my gear, just teleported to me.

EDIT: Failed to mention, he dropped the whole server in the ocean, I was the only one still in the water 10 minutes later.

Edited by Zeromentor

Nothing special, just better odds in survival now.

The hunt for loot is fun but its now about keeping it. Later in the development of this game there will be tons more to do then just survive. Now you can try team up and scavenge for parts to repair cars etc.. I hope in the future you are able to literally build vehicles from parts now that would be awesome.. make that real hard though like 30 parts to collect so everyone isn't driving about with vehicles.

I've had three ghillies. 1 glitched, and the other was lost 15 minutes later due to a hacker.

This one I'm wearing right now, is actually due to that hacker. He actually apologized for what he did (spawned me in the ocean like 8km out and watched me try to swim back. I died 1km from shore). Scared the hell out of me and my friend when he fired at us (invisible with a silenced weapon) and then dropped my gear at our feet. Lost my backpack from a glitch, but I guess my epic struggle for survival (or stuborn mindedness to never give up, even with a hacker on the server) made him feel bad. Awkward moment for 15 seconds, as I wondered if I should berate him or thank him...

Thankfully, the admin restarted his server and kicked the hacker. Now I wonder if my gear is considered, "Hacked in" or if it is still my gear, just teleported to me.

Nice, I've had 3 ghillie's aswell. The first 1 I found made me teleport into the ocean, then I lost all my gear.

The second one was lost because I had it in my backpack and relogged (Suddenly vanished)

And the third one, is the one Im wearing and used several hours to hunt and get

My next charactet will be the one i attempt to survive without guns. Gonna play scavenger. Hide from players. Run from zombies. Just get tools and a hatchet. See how long i can survive.

• Like 1

My next charactet will be the one i attempt to survive without guns. Gonna play scavenger. Hide from players. Run from zombies. Just get tools and a hatchet. See how long i can survive.

That actually sounds awesome. Good luck with the scavenging.

Only had 2 ghillies, One of them spawned me into the sea (Fooking updates) Only good for hiding.

Get it on and kill camping Bandits, Farmers and Camping campers. Or use it to cover new spawns in the more notorious places.

I was in a similar situation yesterday. Got a sniper, machine gun and all side gear (NVG's, rangefinder etc). Have enjoyed it for 5min.... got the gear, walked into the forest to log out for some dinner. Logged out next to a tree. Logged back in and spawned ontop of the tree. Fell down and died :) So my advice on getting all the gear is to use it as soon as possible before you die and havent been able to enjoy it lol :P oh and also do not log out next to a tree!

• Like 1