Peew

Beein hacked or is it a bug? Random spawnpoints with random gear on every login...

So my friend has been playing alot of DayZ with me, and this morning when we started playing he told me alot of crazy stuff had happened to him lately, like when he logged off from cherno once, with and m1014 and a few bins, he tried to reconnect a few hours later, then he got an error message saying: Your CD-Key is already in use.

This continued for about an hour, and when he was finally able to reconnect, he had different gear, and was in the middle of the woods where he could not locate himself.

So to me it looks like someone else is playing on his character, but the gear that pops up in his inventory is so random, sometimes its a DMR with FAL mags and carwheels. sometimes simply a handgun.

If someone else is using his character, how can we prevent it? should we contact ArmA2 Developers, or can you help us?

(if its a hacker, he is not using his steamaccount to connect, somehow he is just playing DayZ through his character, since he did not receive any "Access from new computer" steam email.)

Any help would be appreciated, Cheers!

I think he spawned in debug forest

or playing in servers with other database

a hacker can spawn gear in your character

so... take care

Its not the debug forest, when he reconnected, he was still on the map, left of lopatino. (We went on a regular server, that shows ur location on the map)