Sign in to follow this  
alex_senvirios2@hotmail.com

Ty Server reboot for heli.

Me and my friends were driving to our camp from Stary loot run when a server reboot occurred. Our vehicle was saved and it didn't rollback but on our way we saw a helicopter next to a road. None of our group knew how to fly helicopter so it was really stressful to land without the auto hover (we didn't know about it back then). We finally landed it near our camp and then i started thinking how the hell there was a unguarded helicopter next to a road? Then i remembered that there were a server reboot. If you don't already know what happened(maybe) well, Vehicles are saved when someone exit's the vehicle and no one is inside so, the guys who had the helicopter probably landed it there and left the helicopter for some stupid reason (pickup,loot etc.) and then got up in the air and then bam! server reboot. The vehicle spawns to the location where it last was saved and the guys who were inside the helicopter are spawned in the air (where helicopter was when dc). It was pretty far up in north and we found it like 5-15mins after the reboot.

If youre bored to read: We looting stary> server restart> leave stary after reboot> 5-15min find heli> guys who had the heli before, were spawned up in the air and died

> we get heli(fully repaired)

Im sorry if you lost your heli in Norway 25 around 29.7 - 31.7

We lost it quick after too cause: http://dayzmod.com/f...-hacker-or-bug/

IF the server restarts and you're in the air. The vehicle rollsback but you're put directly below your current position on the ground.

You simply beat that person back to that spot, he probably spawned a grid square away and was running back :P