xlnewbeelx

Sorry UK 25 it was a misunderstanding.

I claimed in a post that UK 25 was run by cheater's

I had a debate with there Admin and he could see in a video I got hacked out of the game.

I know I server hopped after they killed Joe because I thought they where cheating, because Joe got ghost killed by Jigsaw.

The Clan members did not know hackers where on the server yet, they found that out later.

They thought me or Joe was server hopping before Joe got killed, but by fact we got hacked out of the game.

I am sorry because I put them on the spot and for what it's worth I am sorry, because we where both wrong about each other.

I hope this clear things up.

Keep it fair..

PS me in that Rage video was just for fun don't take newbee so serious i just try to get views.

I will remove the upload from youtube.

FYI

I had a debate with there Admin

their admin.

hackers where on the server yet

were on

I had a debate with there Admin

Accused our admin!

I know I server hopped after they killed Joe because I thought they where cheating, because Joe got ghost killed by Jigsaw.

Jigsaw did not ghost kill Joe, Jigsaw in his whole DayZ time has played on uk25 and no other server. He logged onto the server after restart before Joe, is he ment to stay in the same place until Joe logged back on?

I am sorry because I put them on the spot and for what it's worth I am sorry, because we where both wrong about each other.

We weren't in the wrong, you were. Which has been shown and proved.

PS me in that Rage video was just for fun don't take newbee so serious i just try to get views.

I still think you sound like a chick, sorry for the misunderstanding. Obviously your aware of how your voice sounds so can understand the mistake.

Edited by Audio Rejectz
  • Like 1

Thanks I am Dutch so I am not perfect sorry :D

I'm not being a dick, just helping. It's clear English isn't your first language. That's fine omdat mijn Nederlands is slecht ook! :D

Edited by ninjaholic

Virgin

hypocrite :)

Just playing around. ;)

Edited by Tremu1ant

Accused our admin!

Jigsaw did not ghost kill Joe, Jigsaw in his whole DayZ time has played on uk25 and no other server. He logged onto the server after restart before Joe, is he ment to stay in the same place until Joe logged back on?

We weren't in the wrong, you were. Which has been shown and proved.

I still think you sound like a chick, sorry for the misunderstanding. Obviously your aware of how your voice sounds so can understand the mistake.

I don't care wat you think really only what Faz thinks. Jigsaw did ghost kill Joe but he did not knew hackers where kicking us out.

Fez said sorry he did not know.

If you want to be a child about it go ahead :D

As copied from your Youtube post

My reply to you.

I'm sorry but i didn't know we had hackers on at that time till you all got

booted, as only then did it show up in the log's what happend. But didn't show

the hacker who done it. I would think yourself lucky because if i hadn't of banned

you and you were still on the server you would of ended up like the fate of all those

on the server at the time, that were killed by the hacker not booted, killed and they

lost everything. Only then did i restart the server because i new there was a problem.

22:29:08 Faz

Your reply

That's all i wanted to hear thank you. I will Remove the upload? :D

xlNewbeelx in reply to UXFaz (Show the comment) 24 seconds ago

I didn't say anything about Jigsaw ghost killing

as Quoted

And i stand by this statement.

As i said to the forum Mod, I'm not happy that you dragged our server though the Mud like you did,

When you had no proof it was UX causing the problems in the server at the time.

I will accept your apology. But i'm not happy at the way you went about all this.

Edited by UXFaz

Glad to see the grammar police are out in full force today.

How would we ever be able to read these forums without them?

Virgin

Funny how you act like one :D I am man enough to admit I was wrong and so was Faz.

That is the only reason i removed upload because I was getting loads of views 500+ day 1.

But anyway it's clear it was a misunderstanding from both sides.

So down boy...Be a good doggie :D

As copied from your Youtube post

My reply to you.

I'm sorry but i didn't know we had hackers on at that time till you all got

booted, as only then did it show up in the log's what happend. But didn't show

the hacker who done it. I would think yourself lucky because if i hadn't of banned

you and you were still on the server you would of ended up like the fate of all those

on the server at the time, that were killed by the hacker not booted killed and they

lost everything. Only then did i restart the server because i new there was a problem.

22:29:08 Faz

Your reply

That's all i wanted to hear thank you. I will Remove the upload? :D

xlNewbeelx in reply to UXFaz (Show the comment) 24 seconds ago

I didn't say anything about Jigsaw ghost killing

as Quoted

And i stand by this statement.

As i said to the forum Mod, I'm not happy that you dragged our server though the Mud like you did,

When you had no proof it was UX causing the problems in the server at the time.

I will accept your apology. But i'm not happy at the way you went about all this.

Even know if Jigsaw killed him or one of your clanmembers does not really matter if you guys did not know hackers were active at that time.

That Joe got killed is a fact, but how i thought it happened was wrong so I say sorry.

But also let it be clear i did not log in and out 3 times because i wanted to, that was your only reason for banning me.

We were getting screwed by hackers and we got kicked out right before Faz did a restart.

Edited by xlnewbeelx

Don't be stupid, a fleshlight dosnt count as pussy

Here man, make yourself one of these. You clearly need to know what you're missing out on.

ilold enjoy the beans

Here man, make yourself one of these. You clearly need to know what you're missing out on.

Na mate, keep it for your self. I don't share! Plus the wife helps us out most mornings.

Thanks for offering to share though, looks like you need to change your sponges though, look a bit over used.

I'm not being a dick, just helping. It's clear English isn't your first language. That's fine omdat mijn Nederlands is slecht ook! :D

Lmao, Nice try, You dutch is lacking tho`

About Jigsaw ´Ghost´ Killing Joe..

Are you actually talking about Joe Mango?

I want to make sure I am thinking about the person Joe Mango...

Since I don't know when but I killed a guy named Joe Mango... after that he immediately DC'd.. And DC'ing after you're getting shot is just annoying..