tolagarf

LU319 Starry Sobor Weird Graphics Glitches

Hello.

I'm hosting the LU319 DayZ server and I'm getting some weird graphics glitches in Starry Sobor. One of my friends mentioned it the other day, but I dismissed it, telling him it was probably his PC. Seems I was incorrect, because this happens on my server at Starry Sobor. Check the screenshots:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

I did notice some errors in the server log though, but I'm unsure if it's related at all. I did ask my server host about it, however they told me it's normal. Check the attachement for the server log. dayz_server.txt

Anyone else experienced anything simular on their server, and can make sense of it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by TolaGarf

Its the same graphics glitch that's appearing on every server around Airfields and Cherno I'm afraid. I get this on every server.

Oh so this is something new to 1.7.2.4 then. I didn't notice it before now.

Yeah it's a 'feature' :lol:

The only GFX glitches I've noticed near Stary are appalling frame rates and some of the tents in the military base are see through - which makes looting/not looting easier.

Hey - yes it's widely spoken about here that its started since .4 patch. No fix yet and nothing from Rocket yet either. It's pretty much game breaking around airfields for most people.

Shit.. I gotta learn to search before asking :D

Thanks for the help.

I got this earlier in Berezino at military tents/general store and then again at NW airfield. Glad its a bug and not my computer, should be fixed with new patch that will include the bandit/survivor visual changes.

Some people are obviously sooo lazy they can't even look that a fix for this will be in the 2.5 patch

OMG

Some people are obviously sooo lazy they can't even look that a fix for this will be in the 2.5 patch

OMG

OMG that post was so not helpful. Have a nice day!

i have experienced these graphical glitches in various places on the map (Green mountain, new stary and old stary, cherno, elektro, prigorodki, nw airfield, balota airfield, and everywhere else across the map)