Sign in to follow this  
haizakokaru@yahoo.com

Which servers save faster?

I've noticed other people on this forum talking about "slow saving servers", where stuff you do right before you log off might not be saved for the next server to receive.

I'm wondering if there are certain servers that are better with saving. Are servers closer to where you live the best bet for fast saves? Do these faster saving servers have a lower chance of disappearing tents?

I've noticed other people on this forum talking about "slow saving servers", where stuff you do right before you log off might not be saved for the next server to receive.

I'm wondering if there are certain servers that are better with saving. Are servers closer to where you live the best bet for fast saves? Do these faster saving servers have a lower chance of disappearing tents?

Protip: Look for the ones with "go faster" stripes!

• Like 2

hahaha

Any server that hasn't rebooting in over 12 hours tends to be quite a bit slower. Anything without a reboot over 24 hours starts being all glitchy and notice little freeze ups while playing.

In short, all servers with active admins are usually relatively quick. ;P

• Like 1

Sorry, newb here, where are these stripes located? Is it in-game? On DayZ commander/any launcher?

Or maybe you're just screwing with me....

Any server that hasn't rebooting in over 12 hours tends to be quite a bit slower. Anything without a reboot over 24 hours starts being all glitchy and notice little freeze ups while playing.

Good information to know.

Think what is happening on the server also factors into it, lots of big vehicles all on one server might slow and lag it out a bit causing the server to save your character's stats less regularly.

Does anyone know what are the "go faster" stripes?

Is there a way to tell when was the last time a server has been rebooted?

Edited by Haizakokaru

Unfortunately not as far as I'm aware. If it's not been rebooted in 24h you'll certainly notice it while playing though. ;P

• Like 1