Sign in to follow this  
aplum12

My first Huey goes horribly wrong :'(

well at least you had the honor of finding one, drived few minuts and then crashed, plus you are still alive :P would you mind sharing the spawn location?

skalisty island it is south east in the very bottom of the map co ords of it are 133 121 it spawn just beside a little house

nice vid, also it's nice to see ppl not aborting.

what can I say, I'm not a beeeetch

By the way if that's you (the guy with deeper voice) I think you have a lot of potential commentating,

With a bit more structure in your videos I think you could possibly get a lot more subs, considering how DayZ is getting so popular on youtube.

- subbed.

I was the retard singing at the beginning. :( i was so excited though that's why haha ^^

I was the retard singing at the beginning. :( i was so excited though that's why haha ^^

lol, yeh I subbed the retard.

• Like 1

By the way if that's you (the guy with deeper voice) I think you have a lot of potential commentating,

With a bit more structure in your videos I think you could possibly get a lot more subs, considering how DayZ is getting so popular on youtube.

- subbed.

abit more structer hmmm thanks but what does that mean? like more editing or what please help i would like to make better videos, it's really fun
  • Like 1

abit more structer hmmm thanks but what does that mean? like more editing or what please help i would like to make better videos, it's really fun

I have been watching a lot of youtube guys since blametruth (the original) but honestly the best way is for me to show you..

This guy (Frankie, is a legend in the yt community)

http://www.youtube.c...re=results_main

Anything I could tell you, he could show you better :)

edit: if you go back through his videos, maybe a year or so, you will find his guides for rendering settings etc

edit#2: maybe overlay post commentating.. (introduce your videos for a start)

Edited by Scoobysnacks

- subbed.

If you watch this, and think of structure, would you say that's good enough? if i just take more time into the voice recording, and try not to sound so stupid? :)

Btw, im the other guy with the less deeper voice and yes, i'm foreign. :)

• Like 1

I have been watching a lot of youtube guys since blametruth (the original) but honestly the best way is for me to show you..

This guy (Frankie, is a legend in the yt community)

http://www.youtube.c...re=results_main

Anything I could tell you, he could show you better :)

edit: if you go back through his videos, maybe a year or so, you will find his guides for rendering settings etc

edit#2: maybe overlay post commentating.. (introduce your videos for a start)

ok thank you, I will try my best but not being very good at video editing and only having windows movie maker doesn't help haha any video editing software that i should use ?? :D

If you watch this, and think of structure, would you say that's good enough? if i just take more time into the voice recording, and try not to sound so stupid? :)

Btw, im the other guy with the less deeper voice and yes, i'm foreign. :)

I don't believe being 'foreign' has anything to do with it - your English is great and in my opinion that video you posted (first 2mins) is really interesting.

However, like I said to the OP, introduce your video better.. Tell the viewer what happened prior to the events happening so we can build a story of what is really happening. Unfortunately it is really hard to make clips/footage into a story.. that's up to you to be as creative as possible.

Good luck bud, for what it's worth I subbed you to :)

• Like 2

ok thank you, I will try my best but not being very good at video editing and only having windows movie maker doesn't help haha any video editing software that i should use ?? :D

Frankie has videos that show you everything.. including video editing (basic-advanced).

IMO he is the best of the best in the semi-pro yt scene.

I don't believe being 'foreign' has anything to do with it - your English is great and in my opinion that video you posted (first 2mins) is really interesting.

However, like I said to the OP, introduce your video better.. Tell the viewer what happened prior to the events happening so we can build a story of what is really happening. Unfortunately it is really hard to make clips/footage into a story.. that's up to you to be as creative as possible.

Good luck bud, for what it's worth I subbed you to :)

Thanks for all the help, i apreciate it a lot. And thanks a lot for the sub ;)

SONY VEGAS PRO by the way ;)

thanks I'll look into trying that out, right now i've just been using windows movie maker to make basic crap nothing special at all.

Thanks for all the help, i apreciate it a lot. And thanks a lot for the sub ;)

Hey man, I wouldn't sub you if you didn't deserve it.

To maintain subs is a different story, two years ago I had 25k subs but my account was hacked, But it was a blessing in disguise, Youtube commentators turn into paranoid, spiteful people out to get money but more importantly power and influence. Don't do shoutouts only dual-com (podcast etc), do not spam comments or inbox, dignity is far more important (regardless of shady guys like whiteboy/woody that profit from exploiting the system), it's just a hobby remember that

..wow did I rant? I am sweating!

• Like 1