Gareth_Sims (DayZ)

Give us Pve only servers...

now that i have your attention (Insert trollface here), if you are one of the few players who wants to be spoon fed PvE only servers from Rocket who himself has said this will never happen, quit bitching on the forums about how this game does not cater for you and do something about it yourself.... Rent a damn server and run a private hive set up your own rules and get all the free loots you want... OR suck it up and play the game the way it was designed and at the end of the day if this game does not cater for you then don't play, if you don't like something then just don't do it... Enough said

Peace out.

• Like 5

I honestly don't see the point in friendly fire, zeds are hardly much of a hazard to your health and wouldn't see much challenge or fun in the game if it were otherwise.

Edited by SPIGOT THE BEAR

#bandit4life ? HELL NAW! #BANDIT4OVER because when you die your life is over!!!!!

So you are bitching on the forums, about people bitching on the forums....

NICE WORK.

It's recursive logic, and it's collapsing inwards.

So you are bitching on the forums, about people bitching on the forums....

NICE WORK.

I guess the classic (Not so) Subtle troll thread is lost to some people :P
  • Like 1

I hate to rain on your parade but I would stake my house on there being PvE only options in full release.

Protip: Being a bandit doesn't make you cool.

And no I don't want PvE servers either. Just believe me, if you ever take a shot at me, you best pray I'm dead.

• Like 1

No. Go die.

What a well thought out, concise reply which has added greatly to this thread.

Stay off the E-numbers in your bag of Skittles and go ask your parents what the word 'discussion' means then, please, come back and contribute.

As for PvE only servers? I'd sincerely hope not although I wouldn't rule out a single player mode in a standalone to aid with the learning curve.

I guess the classic (Not so) Subtle troll thread is lost to some people :P

How the fuck is this a 'subtle troll thread'. Its a self gratifying post, nothing more.

Like it or not PvE will prove profitable and popular (I personally prefer PvP elements being in the game before I get flamed to oblivion!) and if/when the game goes full release it will undoubtedly be far too tempting to accommodate the PvE players, particularly if the game goes Pay-to-Win, I mean Free-2-play!

Lets face it though, it's sandbox and if some people prefer a safer PvE game and miss out on some major elements to the game then so be it, as long as its separate from PvP gamers why the hell not accommodate it?

Edited by Box

OP you must play WoW too.

How the fuck can u even use the word PVE for a game like this ? lol

Edited by Vipala

I'M TYPING THIS IN CAPS SO MAYBE GARETH BLOODY SIMS WILL READ THE LINK AND PAY ATTENTION TO POINT 4

http://dayzmod.com/f...g-a-new-thread/

.... thanks for the input mate, really helpful but the thread is named correctly, there is context to the topic, put forward in a pretty trollish way but it is there if you read it that is

PVE = Player vs environment, PvP = Player vs player... Do i play wow? yes i do, did wow invent pve and pvp? no GOSH :P I am pretty sure that this game has AI (Zombies) and they are part of the environment thus = PvE in dayZ Edited by Gareth_Sims

PvP and PvE are and have been since launch acceptable terms used within Day Z.......

Or in other words:

"Give us a server so that we can grind gear in peace, and never risk losing anything" ...

Sure bro, why not ... then why not also allow us to Lock Servers so that we can also grind in peace.

It's the same threat level = zombies only.

Yeah, I laughed at this threads title. I laughed because it was obvious that it would get replies by people who read the title, clicked it with eyes blodstained by rage, and didn't read the OP. Trolls being trolled by a troll...Good stuff.

I support the idea of PvE servers seperated from the main hive, and I'm pretty sure it is going to happen eventually.

EDIT: 360 views in an hour. Impressive...

Edited by CLewis