Sign in to follow this  
feffez

What can i get for a bizon with 5 mags?

Give me your offers

I gave my bizon + 4mags to a poor fellow that had met his end in the woods.. and then hid the body.

That's what the bizon is worth after the nerf -.-

It's still a very rare gun... that means that it has some worth.

I gave my bizon + 4mags to a poor fellow that had met his end in the woods.. and then hid the body.

That's what the bizon is worth after the nerf -.-

it's an okay gun against zombies...

It's not--damage is comparable to a flipping Macaroni, the iron sights suck, it has an immense amount of muzzle flash (you'll blind yourself at night), and mags are super rare. Congrats, you're the proud owner of a lemon. Go back to the helicopter and pick up your AKM.

EDIT: And scarcity is not a predictor of value--Mountain Dews are also rare and also worthless.

Edited by Udak
  • Like 2

It's a shitty gun, but if it's silenced, you have to use it. The combination of a high mag size and silenced fire make the gun great!

It's not--damage is comparable to a flipping Macaroni, the iron sights suck, it has an immense amount of muzzle flash (you'll blind yourself at night), and mags are super rare. Congrats, you're the proud owner of a lemon. Go back to the helicopter and pick up your AKM.

EDIT: And scarcity is not a predictor of value--Mountain Dews are also rare and also worthless.

I have nvg ghillie and as50. so i don't need it for killing players the only time i need it is wen i get zombie aggro or when going to general store to get food or water... And the damage doesn't matter against zombies because it's a one kill headshot and on close range that's not hard to hit

Edited by Feffez

I have nvg ghillie and as50. so i don't need it for killing players the only time i need it is wen i get zombie aggro or when going to general store to get food or water... And the damage doesn't matter against zombies because it's a one kill headshot and on close range that's not hard to hit

Then why are you trading it?

This gun is so bad for pvp it defies logic. Been killed with it against someone with a post nerf m1911, and I'm a pretty good shot as well.

Then why are you trading it?

because i have a M4A1 CCO SD now.

i would be happy to give you 6 more bizons and a ton off ammo and you can keep the one one you have