chrhn

[VIDEO] Best Loot Ever

1290449_o.gif

awjeez.jpg

What? :(

Edited by CHRHN

This is the "Thunder Dome". Its the hackers way of having fun, So they Teleport everyone into a unbreachable bunker ontop of the NWAF. They then make everyone fight to the death... Its bullshit!

This is the "Thunder Dome". Its the hackers way of having fun, So they Teleport everyone into a unbreachable bunker ontop of the NWAF. They then make everyone fight to the death... Its bullshit!

Yeah, it sucked. We lost all our stuff. But then we found that stash.

This makes 'honest play' seem like a waste of time.

I know, it's unfair to other players. But we didn't hack to find it, we just found it.

Yeah but the title "best loot ever" is simply wrong as it is just stupid hacked in shit...

raid camps, not the thunderdome, most likely going to die from hackers anyway, all the loot in there is useless, and you dont just walk in there, you know it was there, you logged out of a server prob got cords from your friend and logged in a thunderdomed sserver, it's walled out. no way out besides logging out, I have been teled to the TD killed everyone took a camo and a L85 and took the heli and got the fuck out. I recomend recording raiding camps not hacked items. and you posted it on forums, shaking my head so hard.

Everyone must have realised, that this is not the best loot, but hacked shit.

How could you have any joy of stuff that some halfwit hacker spawned in game?

What if you have found nuclear bomb? Would you bless your luck and detonate it?

btw I was not yet the victim of Thunderdome,but thanks for warning.

Edited by Hombre

What if you have found nuclear bomb? Would you bless your luck and detonate it?

Yup, while sitting on it in the middle of Cherno.

Yeeeha muth--BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

(first time I've heard of this thunderdome in DayZ going to read up on it)

raid camps, not the thunderdome, most likely going to die from hackers anyway, all the loot in there is useless, and you dont just walk in there, you know it was there, you logged out of a server prob got cords from your friend and logged in a thunderdomed sserver, it's walled out. no way out besides logging out, I have been teled to the TD killed everyone took a camo and a L85 and took the heli and got the fuck out. I recomend recording raiding camps not hacked items. and you posted it on forums, shaking my head so hard.

No, we didn't know about it. At first we actually made the video to prove it for a friend. My friend was at Airfield when he left another server, and then we joined that one, and he spawned in there. Then we joined him in there. We didn't know it was hacked.

Edited by CHRHN