Sign in to follow this  
ToY SoLDiER (DayZ)

Ghillie for ????

I have been doing a lot of looting and I've found some amazing stuff, such as AS50, Range Finders, Ghillies, Bizon SD, L85A2 AWS and more gear but I think you get the point. The only thing I am looking for is NVG's so I am willing to do a trade you can pick from the following;

Ghillie Suit

Range Finder

AS50

Bizon SD

L85A2 AWS

M24

GPS

Please note that I am only willing to trade for NVG's as I do not need anything else at this moment in time.

Thanks,

Pass me your camp location and i will drop it off for you. I'll put it in the same tent you put the item you're giving me OK?

Pass me your camp location and i will drop it off for you. I'll put it in the same tent you put the item you're giving me OK?

you better be there beacuse I am ready to trade with you now.

I will not be meeting anyone till they've told me what they want for the NVG's and where abouts we can meet to do the trade.

Edited by ToY SoLDiER

I will not be meeting anyone till they've told me what they want for the NVG's and where abouts we can meet to do the trade.

All i ask in return is some beans, and to be in your presence.

We would like to trade a pair of rangefinder for a NVG. Contact our leader on steam, so you can organize a meeting and trade the stuff. (:

Man you so going to get shot in the face...just saying...

Man you so going to get shot in the face...just saying...

I never travel alone, 10 man squad will be in the tree line for security :) We've had many successful trades this way.

L85A2 AWS ill give you a NVG for it , I am ready to trade arround 19:00 GMT +1 Im atm north of Berezino near the Guba river if your interested pm me steam / skype