Sign in to follow this  
Gh0st93

New Sniper Era. (for friendly people)

Hello, My name is GhOst and i am a long time Sniper fan in games, also in zombie games, anything with sniper rifle to do, too much experience with those guns, In BF3 games as i am not a fan of CoD at all! but i also had this great idea that just came to my head while people where sniping innocent people on youtube.. i have my self been sniped while not being on guard and its hell boring. so here is a suggestion and thought that may be helpfull for everyone that agrees on this. and want to help me out as I help you out. Win Win situation for everyone.

If someone help me gear up fully equipped with a usefull sniper, Ghillie, GPS / MAP, Watch and a backpack and ammo, and food to survive, I will not just help you or your clan to clear out buildings / Airfields and then i will apparently shoot everyone that is not inside the clan, because i help the clan out. but when i am not actively Helping a clan i wont shoot anyone BUT other snipers shooting at innocent people players to help them get resources inside towns. How ever. I wont be practicly talking in chat then, but i will listen so i know where you guys are at, so i know who's not to shoot. then i was thinking, Clans are all filled up with food and stuff, so instead of being this retarded surviver killing everyone for food, maybe i could help them out in exchange for food. or stuff like that.

but there is always a risk, and there is a downhill in this, there is NO ingame chat on most servers, I would love to have a server where i can call out to people i am about to shoot at (if they got zombie problems) so i can make sure they dont panic while i am helping them getting out of places! so if anyone have a suggestion on a server with a chat, and this becomes a success! I believe we can get a whole new game community that is fun to play with, and not just "draw your gun and pull the trigger" because i dont like that at all, its so rubbish!

so Who's with me? :)

Add me on STEAM: Satyricon100 for interest! or what ever ^^

and just a note: I Am willing to help everyone, even those who would shoot at me if they saw me, because I dont know if i can trust you and i dont shoot until i see you as a real threat. and here is probably a question your gonna ask me, HOW do we or I trust you as you are a random player aswell. well here is the answer: you cant, like everyone else, you cant. but i can assure you that if you get a sniper bullet in your head without a reason, its not me. because i dont like to be rude to people, i get this bad feeling also i know how it feels to need to start all over again. but if i get paid for protecting, food. I will shoot no questions.

Hello Ghost,

Do i undertand thisone right. You would kill every single fuck on the airfield or at some building for a clan, if they provide you with the equipement you need to help other players in the future?

I don´t think you can start a Countersniper Unit boy, i don´t trust you at all.

so long Rudson

Then thats your call buddy :) but i already got the gear i need from a clan gathering it for me, witch means they did put them self in danger for so risking to give the gear to me, witch means they actually trusted me on it.

Well a sniper is mainly a spotter in the first place to guide the clan thro hell, to get out safety, if it is a situation where I gotta shoot, I shoot.. after all its a survival game, and you gotta do what you gotta do. and if helping a clan give you access on food, there is nothing bad with shooting some fucks, please dont tell me you wouldnt shoot any fucks your self for food as thats a needed thing in this game. After all its your job. but if at the point i werent on the "job" for a clan, i wouldnt shoot a single fuck on that airfield. because I dont really get anything for it... i dont enjoy killing players for the laugh of it. :) I enjoy blowing zombies faces off, and keep my shit alive. ^^

well.. and eliminate other snipers that kill players for the lols on a rooftop ^^

Edited by Gh0st93
  • Like 1

This sounds great bro, im in real need of a partner as my old one just died and id be happy to be ur spotter. Do u have skype? despite my name, i am not a bandit and would be real happy to help u get rid of people shooting for shits and giggles. Good on u

Edited by The Friendly Bandit