Sign in to follow this  
TigerEye (DayZ)

AS50 TWS for EVERYONE!

* Server this happened on.--NL 17

* Time that it happened including your timezone. About 4:30 AM EST

* What happened during the incident.-- When I logged into the game I had a AS50 TWS in my hand. Further inspection of my inventory revealed a 1911 as secondary weapon and an empty Coyote pack. I also had a Range Finder. After notifying my friends they told me I would have spawned with a ghillie suit and night vision but I already had those.

Further inspection of my surrounding revealed my original pack on the ground under me. It contained the original contents from previous play. However my M4SD was gone as well as my M9SD, Grenades, and other items.

Since it seems a screenshot of names isn't proof I guess there is nothing else I can do about it.

I'm not giving up the AS50 TWS. If everyone is getting them then discarding it would put me at a severe disadvantage.

Another reason why there must be a database wipe when hackers are dealt with. Server full with 50 players getting an AS50 AWS, then bringing them to other servers, it gets duped and spreads like wildfire.

This is why there is so abundant of rare stuff in telts nowadays like tons of ghillies, camo and rare weapons.

I just killed someone who had those things you listed in the Polana supermarket :3

It's ban

able to use at your own risk

Its a ban to spawn then in, not to use.

It would be fucking stupid to hand out bans to every player with hacked it gear because the kit is so rife, even the mod itself dupes gear like wildfire.

Fixes to duping and a total reset first, then maybe look at bans if they are stable fixes.

Edited by Never