hotshot1231000

Anyone spare gear?

So I was recently killed while spawning in and lost an M107,Alice Pack,2 ghillies,NV. im quite sad and angry as all hell i was at day 14 and killed by a pussy...anything to spare? i really need NV and ghillie suit? I will be VERY grateful...VERY GRATEFUL...Thanks...

Edited by Hotshot1231000

You must be at a low if your resorting to begging. Sorry dude, I've only got what I need.

• Like 1

Wow, Day 14...you must be some kind of pro....

Dude we all need NVG, so go find some.

So I was recently killed while spawning in and lost an M107,Alice Pack,2 ghillies,NV. im quite sad and angry as all hell i was at day 14 and killed by a pussy...anything to spare? i really need NV and ghillie suit? I will be VERY grateful...VERY GRATEFUL...Thanks...

No one likes a beggar. Also begs the question why you were spawning into an area that was well populated--you're highly vulnerable due to the load-in at a full stand. My beans--you can't have them.

• Like 1

No one likes a beggar. Also begs the question why you were spawning into an area that was well populated--you're highly vulnerable due to the load-in at a full stand. My beans--you can't have them.

hmm why the hell do you assume i spawned in a populated area? Your beans--I don't want them.

• Like 1