B1TCH_A55

Hacker on server AU2 using aimbot, teleporting players above map to kill and giving gear to everyone on the server

I was on the server AU2 at about 7 or 8 o clock last night (Australian time) with a friend, there were about three times that the hacker(s) on the server dropped everyone from about 100 metres in the air to the ground, another time me and him were having a stand off (We were both in cover) I told him that if he killed me my friend would shoot him with his DMR, I dont have any evidence but my friend says the guy snapped around and killed him instantly, then he teleported behind me and shot me in the back. This could be from lag but me and my friend had 45ms ping when we were on the server. About 30 minutes after that he gave everyone in the server an M16 ACOG, M9 SD, AS50 (in a cayote backpack), a rangefinder, night vision goggles, all the things required for hunting, three water bottles, a bunch of cooked meat and a ghillie suit. For this i have a video and a screenshot of the player list.

Video:

Playerlist:post-80408-0-65212500-1343984373_thumb.j

Yeah mate same thing happaned to me in a different server a few days ago, the exact same gear.

My mate and I got killed by an invisible hacker last night in Cherno on AU2.