Sign in to follow this  
GenericAmerican

Location no longer saving

Well sometime in the last few days, something went wrong somewhere. Because my character always spawns randomly along the coast. I have all my gear, thank (insertdietyhere) but it's getting annoying having to run for an hour to get back to my camp.

Also, hunger and thirst seems bugged. If I eat, drink, then log out for even 30 minutes. I come back blinking red on both, losing blood . . .and on the coast, minus the food and drink i used. Which is going to screw me over at some point when I don't have anything to sustain me.

Is this a known bug right now? Or is alpha mod just being alpha?

i am having this same issue me and my friend relogged 6 times and ended up in 6 diff locations all on diff servers we also were spawn reset on top of this to begin with not sure if its a bug but this is the first thread i have seen about this

Myself and several friends have had this as well after 1.5.8.4. We would log out somewhere in-land only to start back on the beach the next time we logged on, but we would still have all our gear from before.

Same thing was happening to me. I also lost all my main gear and pack shortly after spawning in. I've been killed now so I guess it doesn't matter but man I had some awesome stuff

First off I spawned inland but all my weapons etc were gone, goodbye DMR...Second time I spawned and it wasn't saving my Gear/location, third time I spawned I was magically bleeding etc.

Fourth time I spawned it wasn't saving any gear I found, now it's not saving any of my gear, any location and on occassion randomly spawns me along the coast.

Game is really fucked up now lol.

It's really annoying. In the past week I was teleported back to the beach 3 times.

I think every time it happened I was close to NW Airbase if that's of any help.

But I really hate it how after this I have to waste an evening just backtracking all the way back north to regroup.

Couple people had this problem on my servers, which both use HIVE 9.1.

I haven't experienced it myself, but a few friends who logged off during 1.5.8.2 then came back on 1.5.8.4 ended up randomly spawning on the coast instead of where they had originally been.

They kept all their stuff though. After they died later they've been spawning normally. But many others have been complaining about the same thing even after respawning.

We're also running Hive 9.1. Not sure if it's the hotfix, the hive update, or the issue with "database corruption" from a rogue server that was mentioned on your twitter (as some of my friends were trying to login when this was happening, and after it happened they respawned randomly). Could be such a variety of reasons...