Sign in to follow this  
Thunder1

Losing gear on login!

Ok so I found myself an as50, mp5 and cayote backpack today, and everything was going well. I decided to log out after an hour or so and when I logged back in, my backpack with everything in it and my as50 that was in my hands were gone. This isn't the first time this has happened to me and now to be competely honest i'm fucking mad.

Before all you little forum smartasses spamming every post with "its alpha, its alpha!", this sort of problem shouldn't even be in an alpha! It makes the game completely worthless to play!

I don't expect to play hours and hours of the game, just for some stupid fucking bug to reset all of my characters stuff, i'm over it.

If its not hackers, its fucking bugs doing the same thing. Fix the goddam game Rocket, get the basics right.

Time to take a long break from this game....

-1 Dayz player

Ok so I found myself an as50, mp5 and cayote backpack today, and everything was going well. I decided to log out after an hour or so and when I logged back in, my backpack with everything in it and my as50 that was in my hands were gone. This isn't the first time this has happened to me and now to be competely honest i'm fucking mad.

Before all you little forum smartasses spamming every post with "its alpha, its alpha!", this sort of problem shouldn't even be in an alpha! It makes the game completely worthless to play!

I don't expect to play hours and hours of the game, just for some stupid fucking bug to reset all of my characters stuff, i'm over it.

If its not hackers, its fucking bugs doing the same thing. Fix the goddam game Rocket, get the basics right.

Time to take a long break from this game....

-1 Dayz player

Ever tried another server? I can imagine you've been looting on an "unofficial" server (meaning: not connected to the official hive) and after connecting to an "officiall" one, sure you lost all the stuff.

• Like 1