ibob991

Triple Kill @ NW

so much PvP starting to be a CoD game... Not that i like having 12 murders

Edited by Sergeant Squatt

There's no strength in numbers if you're a sniping dickhead using the easiest sniper in the game.

There's no strength in numbers if you're a sniping dickhead using the easiest sniper in the game.

care bear alert!!!!!

lol Carebear alert? How about "Look Ma! I can has gun an shot dem!" alert. Never seen a video of sniping that I've given 2 shits about unless it involved counter-sniping. Yours is nothing new.

Edited by Sumdum
  • Like 3

looks like you shot 3 guys playing together, maybe over LAN and they had a disconnect...

Shooting running goats is much harder!

lol Carebear alert? How about "Look Ma! I can has gun an shot dem!" alert. Never seen a video of sniping that I've given 2 shits about unless it involved counter-sniping. Yours is nothing new.

If you didn't give two shits, why did you bother to post about it? For the record, the video was never posted for "skill", it was just funny they de-sync'd right before i was about to take the shots.

You might get some beans if you weren't playing on a pussy ass regular server...

• Like 1

It's so hard to hit 3 players that's completely static because they are lagging.

no skill. sorry. Playing on server where you don´t have to use your expert knowlage to estimate the distance, and than sniping three players is many things but its not difficult and not something to be proud of.

I think it would promote skill more if we had only CZ550 and M24 as sniper rifles in DayZ, but yea thats just me I guess.

Anyway no hate towards OP, vid just not very entertaining to watch although I understand that being the sniper, it was kinda fun.

no skill. sorry. Playing on server where you don´t have to use your expert knowlage to estimate the distance, and than sniping three players is many things but its not difficult and not something to be proud of.

I thought the same. For me this was an exploit to messure the distance. Now that I know that something like this exists, I will definatly stay on my veteran and expert servers. Than I know that the people who sniped me at least had a range finder or actually use the mildot system =/

Boring video. Triple kill on slow moving targets from 400m away... so pro! Go and enjoy your COD style triple feed!!!