Sign in to follow this  
Bewbies

US 650 Ban Appeal (Admin Abuse)

So this morning my roommate and I found a HUGE camp 30+ tents

We saw three people looting the tents, I shot and killed all three with my as50 from the hills above.

My roommate then went down to investigate the tents as I stayed on the hill as overwatch.

While he was looting someone spawned in on the hill opposite of me, I shot and killed Kenji (server owner who's camp it was)

Right after that my roommate and I kept getting kicked by the raging server owner mad we killed him and were looting his camp.

Tonight when trying to connect to the server to play we BOTH got this message:

http://img843.images...80223413100.jpg

Obviously the owner Kenji is just upset and banned for no reason last I checked playing from the same ip/household is not against the rules lol.

If you want to see for yourself go to US 650 and check out 086,004 the camp is in a valley between the hills. AS50's, NVG's, Rangefinders, 20+ ghillie a fully stocked camp. Server owner is either a hacker or protecting hackers that he benefits from because there were cop cars and three destroyed helicopters as well as a camo ural that had items that aren't in DayZ.

Edited by Bewbies
  • Like 2

I have had a very similar problem with a Clan server, US 1407. Which seems to be owned by a clan that goes by =DiG=. They had a camp just north of Skalka at around 019,017. I was playing with two of my buddies and since we took most of their weapons and all 20 some ghille suits they rolled back the server so they could obtain all of their stuff back. We made another trip last night there to find the camp again just south east of the original one. YET AGAIN they do a rollback that same night..... I hope a person from the DayZ team can look into both these events and stop the admin abuse. I hate admin abuse so much.