Sign in to follow this  
Cuchilain

Check this shit for real.

Whatever you may think i have my days off and i choose to drink beer and play dayz. i have over 8 hours of survival on a single toon. probably more. and i never picked up a single gun. not one. all with an axe, and not only that, i led the charge across the entire diagonal area of the map with a mate in tow, that never fired a single shot. because i did it all with an axe, and didnt hide or cower. im just a survivor. but because im shit faced drunk while i did it, and have an ego about doing well. . . . . people are annoyed. so show me how annoyed you are. give me you responses BELOW. or invite me to join your voip. i am a survivor. and all i do is survie. and all i do is assist others in survivng. you dont need a gun for that.

• Like 7

i still did it. the boys who run this stuff have all the proof and data. if you tell me how to link it or whatever, ill do that.

DayZ carries stats for every player. id like to poll them for my 100+ zombie kills using nothing but an axe, while leading the charge to rescue and heal fellow team mates. and i NEVER picked up a gun. or i may have picked one up for another player but i never equiped or fired a gun. not one single bullet.

Edited by Cuchilain

no matter if drunk or not, true or not, hatcheting your way to help fellow survivors is worth my beans.. if you did it, cool.. if you only dreamed about doing it, thats enough for me.. better than snipers :)

This guy is a fucking boss, I would be happy to join you anytime you need a hand. Steam: Mitchyboy44/ Mitchrea1993

Edited by Mitchrea1993

A Fellow Fucking Viking Warrior!

HAZ MY BEANZ!

I wish to join and drink beer all night with you!

Edited by Bobcomss

No bro. you dont join me, i help you just ask. cuchilain. not viking. celtic. cuchilain is my steam name. and if you ask for it ill help you just got done helping someone but the guy we went to help didnt show to get saved. :( and what an axe man needs is a sniper in the hills. theres strategy, because there are assholes that play thsi side of the fence to get us to help them, but its a trap. shit happens. give me an axe i can make this whole game cake.

oh and im still looking for a way to prove my survivor stats. if anyone knows a way to find and post them, please tell me, cause im still alive. even better now, with food and water.

i think im far over 12 hours. here is what i tell people who ask me for help. do you want someone who can survive like i can, and help you over and over, or do you want to take a one shot hit and take what little i have? make a friend that will help you in ways that will add up to you being a 20 hour survivor, like im soon to be. . . or are you incapable of humbling yourself and you want to take a one hit to fuck my record just to fuck my record? ill come right back, find another axe, and live again just as long or longer. because im that kind of tenacious asshole. google cuchilain. learn the legend, and know ive had the name on claim for over 15 years for a reason. then be my friend.

• Like 1

Friends don't let friends post drunk...but we're not friends, so keep at it.

dont mind the trolls they will move onto the next fotm game

just play it your way and enjoy :)

I get drunk and play all the time.. Usually I'll run around with the william wallace facepaint and hachet screaming freedom, or I'm running around singing david bowie songs. Either or, I'm having a good time.

Whatever you may think i have my days off and i choose to drink beer and play dayz. i have over 8 hours of survival on a single toon. probably more. and i never picked up a single gun. not one. all with an axe, and not only that, i led the charge across the entire diagonal area of the map with a mate in tow, that never fired a single shot. because i did it all with an axe, and didnt hide or cower. im just a survivor. but because im shit faced drunk while i did it, and have an ego about doing well. . . . . people are annoyed. so show me how annoyed you are. give me you responses BELOW. or invite me to join your voip. i am a survivor. and all i do is survie. and all i do is assist others in survivng. you dont need a gun for that.

OP... if you're supposed to be named after the mythical Irish warrior, and I assume that you are, you've only gone and spelt it wrong.