Sign in to follow this  
SneakyPete

LF a small group of friends to roll with

A real life friend and myself have been playing the game for about a week now and we would like to find a small group of players to roll with. We play US servers so if you have a small group looking for a couple more let me know plz

My friend and I are looking for a couple people to roll with that won't shoot us on sight. What time zone are you in? We're Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5). And do you have Skype so you can talk to us?

My friend and I are looking for a couple people to roll with that won't shoot us on sight. What time zone are you in? We're Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5). And do you have Skype so you can talk to us?

hey there! i also have skype and i'm in the same timezone as you so i would really appreciated to roll with some people!

hey there! i also have skype and i'm in the same timezone as you so i would really appreciated to roll with some people!

Add me on Skype, it's Eversicle and my friends is Eggsor. We're currently looking for a server to stay on but all the ones we play on we can never find again a few days later :( . We're on right now if you want to play!

we dont really use skype but we use ventrilo right now. we are in a central time zone im usually on from like 9-10 till 12ish my friend is usually on little before me so we usually only have a small window in the middle where we both are able to get on.