schalart

US 353 hackers on bikes.

when I pressed for a screenshot my computer crashed. . . 2 guys on bikes my crew shot them at least 20 times each I shot 2 with my m24. . . then three guys popped in and started shooting at us from above. . the {OWR} crew had two of us die the rest of us got out. Then they started bombing elektro, screenshots to come

because the first thing i do when i am able to hack DayZ of anything is spawn myself a super uber bicycle... You know the thing 5 years olds get for christmas

Then thats a hacker.. wait first tell me... Were you speeding?

judging from how the one driver was going. My buddy was. . see poor script kiddies . . .can't even run someone over, he was probably even using a aimbot to shoot him in the end.

• Like 1

judging from how the one driver was going. My buddy was. . see poor script kiddies . . .can't even run someone over, he was probably even using a aimbot to shoot him in the end.

I don't think he would have missed 2-3 times if he had an aimbot, lol.

It doesn't seem like they were taking it seriously in the beginning since it looked like they were mainly fooling around by driving close to him, and killed him once they got bored of it judging from the video.

I've been seeing a lot of hacking on US 353 the last two days.

Wednesday 8/1 it was combat boats spawning all over Elektro.

Thursday 8/2 after 10pm PST it was someone dropping a crashed helicopter over and over around elektro. I was crawling to the powerstation from the hills (broken leg), after the hacker missed me with the flaming helicopter a couple times he spawned a cop car and ran me over. They then set the sky around elektro on fire.

I have been happy about the proliferation of bikes on 353 the last couple days, it's nice to find a bike every now and then and be able to travel faster :)