Sign in to follow this  
Slackin

How many seats does the helicopter have?

I just got this game 2-3 days ago and just a few minutes ago I saw my first helicopter hovering over the biggest city (forgot the name), they had ground troops in the city because I was hearing machine gun shots. I made my way to the helicopter while yelling if I can have a ride, I guess I got to close because I was headshot by a sniper. All I had was an axe so it's not like I was a threat.

Y didn't they give me a ride :'-( ??

Edited by Slackin

I'm not alive.... Their sniper blew a watermelon-sized hole through my head.

Edited by Slackin

I just wanted a ride or a invite into their group... Jeeze. They could have told me over the mic to go away. It gets lonely walking the line solo.

Buy arma to your friends on a steamsale and play with them. That way the helisniper can get more kills.

Heli's are very hard to obtain, they wouldn't want to risk losing it to someone with a hatchet :P

You probably shouldn't run at them yelling through direct communication, try sneaking up on them and jump out screaming instead.

See, now you need to get yourself an AS50 and just shoot them out of the air when you see them. Aim for the rotar and engine.. or if you can get a clear shot, the driver. :P It's a sky loot pinata.

2 up front

6 in the back.

2 up front 6 in the back? Thats what she said! lol... sorry...

• Like 2