Ace1 (DayZ)

West Coast - Cali Player looking to team up!

Im on the west coast and I'm usually on late night 10pm-3am. pst.

I have been riding solo for a bit so lets team up! Please have a mic.

I'm a team player and ready to tear it up!

I would be careful pairing up with randos. Much better to join a clan. Some people might act friendly on the forum but then when you meet in the game they shoot you in the legs just for giggles.

True, I die, well I die its a game. I just want to team up. I'm just getting bored real fast.

are you in a clan? I wouldnt mind joing a clan.

Im on the west coast. In the Bay area. I just started playing this last night. I was doing pretty good on 1 server till someone hacked the server and killed everyone on it. So I've now started a new character and I've gotten a vehicle and a rifle and such. I would love to team up with you sometime. maybe even start a west coast clan or something. I cant really play as late as you excpet maybe on fridays because I have to get up for work at 4:45 AM.

Ill check tomorrow for a reply and we can see whats up from there.

Johnstonwlt, I got it about 4 days ago and same thing happen to me last night. I was just walking and out of no where I got teleported to a werehouse and there was a ton a players just shooting each other, it felt like a team deathmatch or something. Well, I died and now I only have a hachet so we can def. team up. I work 9-5pm and usually get try to play 8 till whatever, and get back on late when I can.

West Coast Clan does sound like a plan too. Well lets try to meet up.

we can skype or whatever to try to meet up

hey im on the west coast and was looking for some people to play with too. would love to join you two and start a west coast clan with you guys. My skype is jrich2423

I am also getting bored of flying solo. West coast, usually on late night as well--and also looking for a group/team/squad/clan.

I currently play in a small squad of 3 with two real life friends, all of us from San Diego, CA. We play anywhere between 6pm and 2am usually, depending on availability. If you'd like to join us, lemme know! We had a bus at one point but we always screw around having too much fun and end up losing all our toys.

Hey! We're a fun mature international group that loves Day Z. We use Mumble and there is usually always someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking for someone to hang with. If you're interested, check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com

I would be interested in playing aswell.

However, I am in Alberta Canada so i believe our time zone is an hour ahead of the west coast.

I usually try to play as much as possible. I try to play anywhere in between 6pm-11pm during the week and all day on saturdays and sundays.

Let me know if we can join up

Skype - boondockjock

Sounds good wild_child & Daman. I will be on tonight around 9pm - 2am pst.

send me an add on skype if you guys wanna meet up: xacex18

To OP, im west coast as well, and in a similar situation. Im down to roll with you as well, message me on skype. skype name: gameovertony