theizzman

respawns on cars

i think its bull shit that players can just hide cars forever on servers imo there should be a timer of sorts where if a car isn't used in 3 days the car auto respawns back to its original spawn point and in whatever condition it was in when it originally spawned on the server. What do u guys think?

i think its bull shit that players can just hide cars forever on servers imo there should be a timer of sorts where if a car isn't used in 3 days the car auto respawns back to its original spawn point and in whatever condition it was in when it originally spawned on the server. What do u guys think?

Nope. Quit crying and go find them.

Chances are you'll find one and have more than you started with.

I'm pretty sure to have read in this forum something about that, or maybe dayzwiki, if i remember correctly vehicles will despawn after few days being untouched.

This is already in place, if a vehicle is not used for so many days it will respawn. The people who own the vehicles just login often enough to reset the timer.

If you want a vehicle check the maps which show the spawn locations and look in the woods on the Western and Northern edges of the map.

I agree stop crying. And yes there is a system. If vehicle is not used 7 days it will respawn to it's original place

Nope. Quit crying and go find them.

Chances are you'll find one and have more than you started with.

okay but i have played in A LOT of server and found 1 car thats it and that experience got fucked over cus of a hacker since then finding cars are really hard cus people horde them on the edge of the maps thats retarded imo they should re spawn at some point or something

lol all these dicks saying 'stop crying' people like u make the world a bad place. and thanks to all the people who really answered the question nicely instead of all of these dicks.

and yes i have put in a lor of effort finding a car and have once and i have played for 3 months and i think n 3 months finding 1 car is kinda stupid imo it should be more often that u find one and the 7 day timer is bull shit its just an opinion not crying

lol all these dicks saying 'stop crying' people like u make the world a bad place. and thanks to all the people who really answered the question nicely instead of all of these dicks.

and yes i have put in a lor of effort finding a car and have once and i have played for 3 months and i think n 3 months finding 1 car is kinda stupid imo it should be more often that u find one and the 7 day timer is bull shit its just an opinion not crying

I feel like I need to wash my eyes with bleach after reading that post.

• Like 1

I feel like I need to wash my eyes with bleach after reading that post.

lol good do it it might even kill you

There are plenty of ATVs at Cap Golova.... And if you can't find more than a dozen cars by the time you've played 3 months then just kill youself... Ive been playing since around the 10th and I've found 2 offroad trucks, 2 buses, 6 ATVs, 4 crashed chopper, 1 working all green chopper, 1 ural, 1 military offroad and a new puppy for christmas

Actually, altough having a vehicle is a nice perk, but it limits you to one server, you will loose it, its a bullet magnet, too much hassle with fuel and items to rep it..

Trust me, you dont want vehicle..

You know what. That's not so hard to found a vehicle. Gamers usualy hides them on north edge of map. Just go to woods and start searching. To have more chances search with friends. Playing for a month and i already found around 11 vehicles on servers. And every time i stoled it from someone else because it's nearly impossible now to find one on original respawn points. PS. Sorry for my w english :P

I say this to inform you, i'm not angry at you. People are fed up with the attitude you came here with. "This game is hard, make it easier for me". This game is, what it is. It's hard, and unforgiving. You asking to make it easier is a waste of time and bandwidth.

The industry has been flooded with casual, every day people that haven't played long.. Games have gone soft, and made easy, to cater to these people, because well, that's where the money is currently. The industry has nearly turned to utter shit because of it. There are few games out there that offer a real challenge.

This game is very unique and somehow appeals to both casual gamers, and the 'hardcores'. it's my hope people can realize games can be hard, and still be fun. The whole mentality of "this game is hard, make it easier for me" needs to stop. It's pathetic, and lazy thinking. Next time come on the forum and ask, "I"m having this problem, what suggestions does anyone have to get around it?" Critical thinking will get you far in games,

p.s. Cars respawn after 7 days of non-use. Last i heard.

Edited by Strife