theizzman

banned from us 1679 the admin lets hackers in and blames others

Ok so, I was with a couple friends, in a bus and car, looking for supplies. So the guys in the helicopter start following us, they open fire on the car, so I get out and start shooting at them. But, before anything happened, everyone on the server got ported somewhere on the shore, people started shooting each other, i managed to get away, but then I stopped and my legs broke. Soon after server went down, I tried coming back in later and was banned. I didn't do anything wrong here and was wrongfully banned.

Seems to me, plenty of admins simply ban everyone on the server when there is a hack attack...Everyone they don't know, that is. Sucks to be a pubby, but get your friends to pay 5€ each and get your own server. No more bans.

It could also be that the ban is temporary while the admin is digging through the logs, trying to find the actual hackers. And leaving the server open for the rest of players.

But from a admins point of view, banning 35-40 players...Meh, 965,561 players ready to take their place. Not really a big deal.

I know it is horrible from your point of view, especially if you have a camp on said server.

But look at it from a admins point of view: He pays money to host the server, and probably just want a hackerless server. This is simply his best option/tool. Banning 35-40 to get a hacker, not the worst trade in the world... against the rules, but so is hacking.

03.08.2012 10:19:28: Isi (**.**.**.***) 6e8dbb8b8b981185431a8e3b5bc6b373 - #36 1];

sleep 0.05;

_v setVehicleInit format ["[this, %1, %2]spawn BIS_Effects_A

03.08.2012 10:19:28: Isi (**.**.**.***) 6e8dbb8b8b981185431a8e3b5bc6b373 - #55 ffects_AirDestructionStage2",_int, _t];

processInitCommands;

};

};

03.08.2012 10:19:28: Isi (**.**.**.***) 6e8dbb8b8b981185431a8e3b5bc6b373 - #147 velocity _v select 2;

if (_velz>1) then (_v setvelocity [velocity _v select 0,velocity _v select 1,0])

from the way things look. seems you and your imaginary "friend" hacked my server and were caught considering you locked out my kick function and still pressed on to the thunderdome which caused me to completely shut down my server. i started kicking my friends before you to save their gear and supplies and had no trouble doing so. when i came upon kicking you, i couldnt. first clue on hacker status. after 6 attempts to try and kick, i started server shut down to deny your hacks and your thunderdome. if you want to see more proof of your running script, just ask and you shall receive.

• Like 3

i didn't hack u retard those scripts mean nothing but the fact i got into a car you know nothing about this game i guess and owning a server but w.e

also when u kick someone they can come back into the server again i kept coming in to ask why the fuck u kicked me for no reason cus i didn't fucking hack in your server and u seem to think i did plz get ur shit straight

also when u kick someone they can come back into the server again i kept coming in to ask why the fuck u kicked me for no reason cus i didn't fucking hack in your server and u seem to think i did plz get ur shit straight

RUH OH Hacker busted and now trys to lie his way out.

• Like 1

not a lie look at the script he posted so garbage

waaaaaaaa i got banned waaaaaaaa move to other server and i hope battleeye slams you with a nice ban.

waaaaaaaa i got banned waaaaaaaa move to other server and i hope battleeye slams you with a nice ban.

WOW go back to call of duty faggot

What is wrong with you, why are there people like you that just act like dicks on EVERY goddamn game. Grow up man.

Also, on topic, I am OP's friend that got banned as well, I was there, witnessed the whole thing, nothing we did caused any of this mess, just got wrongfully banned.

WOW go back to call of duty faggot

Lmao, Calling me a call of duty faggot is really fucking pointless since i never played any of them shit game's, 0/10 for troll.

What is wrong with you, why are there people like you that just act like dicks on EVERY goddamn game. Grow up man.

Also, on topic, I am OP's friend that got banned as well, I was there, witnessed the whole thing, nothing we did caused any of this mess, just got wrongfully banned.

He got banned, Stop crying, You got banned, I would ban you to for just being with a hacker.

Nice flame war you have here.

Also, why make 3 or more threads about the same thing?

Is it so hard to look at the forum rules?

Nice flame war you have here.

Also, why make 3 or more threads about the same thing?

Is it so hard to look at the forum rules?

call of duty must be fun huh?

He got banned, Stop crying, You got banned, I would ban you to for just being with a hacker.

Cant tell how retarded you are :D Jump on the train and blame a guy who is realy banned innocent, made my day. Well as said in another thread of you theizzman (stop fucking tripple post what the hell :D) the scripts this ban is based in is legit...

call of duty must be fun huh?

Why do you think every one is a call of duty player? Shut the fuck up and move on.

Cant tell how retarded you are :D Jump on the train and blame a guy who is realy banned innocent, made my day. Well as said in another thread of you theizzman (stop fucking tripple post what the hell :D) the scripts this ban is based in is legit...

He was playing with a hacker, He then gives him shit, This is why i would ban the both of the scum bag's.

Hacker's are like aid's you just can get ride of them.

This thread has been successfully derailed. Sounds like you deserve the ban though. Your attitude sucks.

Everyone in this thread deserves to get their balls chopped off.

BUT MOOOM, I MIGHT HAVE USE FOR THOSE

Oh wait, I wouldn't