Sign in to follow this  
Mochi (DayZ)

new player here

hey guys, got bored of diablo 3 already, lmao seen this game a year ago while it was still in development, decided to start. any friendlies out there?

Hello I'm a new member as of today but I cant get the mod to run.

neo1874

Yep, and ≡HDU≡ is looking for more members for its Dayz division so if your looking for a group to run with hit us up. We are mainly USA based and English speaking. If your interested check us out at www.helldogsunleashed.com or Helldogsunleashed.clants.net:4234 for our teamspeak 3 server. My IGN is =NightShade= in Dayz or in teamspeak its DIEnSTFU. Either way good luck on your Dayz Journey...Or NIGHTMARE LOL.

cool ill be looking forward, but so far im having a difficult time understanding the controls in the game

Hello I'm a new member as of today but I cant get the mod to run.

neo1874

Hey Neo if you need help than hop in my teamspeak and I will walk you through setting it up I pm'd you with the server info or you can get it from the post above...

cool ill be looking forward' date=' but so far im having a difficult time understanding the controls in the game

[/quote']

ArmA can be a great difficulty to learn. Keep at it, seems theres a key for every function the human brain has..

Welcome! First rule is to not trust anyone. I made the mistake of doing that more than enough times.

There are probably several friendly people as well but you'll have to look.

cool ill be looking forward' date=' but so far im having a difficult time understanding the controls in the game[/quote']

The tutorials will help with that, don't try and learn everything at once, it takes time, welcome to the game :)

If you happen to play on NY3 server just give a shoutout to Pranzo ;)

Same situation here. Diablo 3 didn't appeal to me much longer. Got DayZ running and looking for some people to try and team up with.

Usually play in the evenings in the UK.

Look forward to hearing from anyone.

hey guys' date=' got bored of diablo 3 already, lmao seen this game a year ago while it was still in development, decided to start. any friendlies out there?

[/quote']

Welcome Mochi, always nice to meet new players. I see some of the guys here have already suggested that you should find yourself a group/clan. Make sure to check out the Surviror HQ were you can find players and groups that are looking to team up.

Also make sure you check out the various (and very handy) Guides.