Lekang

Looking for squad members.

Hello there fellow player(s)!

Me and my mate up by the North-West Airfield are looking for some other survivors to hopefully team up and create a squad.

This squad will consist of a spotter, sniper and two or more looters, sentries etcetera.

We have some decen't loot (when the items in our tent will appear after next server restart) M4A3, M4A1, M16A2, ghillie suit and still raiding the NW airfield.

I am a pretty decent DayZ player, my other mate is rather new to the game but I have trained him well :D (I hope).

My skype username is: sondrelekang. We're both from norway, so scandinavians would be nice to team up with!

• Like 1

Hello, I'm a DayZ Player from Sweden, I'm very good at teamworking and I've got an Ghillie Suit and a Revolver right now (I was recently shot with my M1A3 CCO and b4 that with my DMR, Revolver and M1A1 Holo) I'm a really decent shot so I would be the perfect squad member as a Sniper, I've added you on Skype and I've got another friend who's a really good looter.

• Like 1

Portuguese here.. Can I join?

Yea, sure. Add me to skype!

Hello, I'm a DayZ Player from Sweden, I'm very good at teamworking and I've got an Ghillie Suit and a Revolver right now (I was recently shot with my M1A3 CCO and b4 that with my DMR, Revolver and M1A1 Holo) I'm a really decent shot so I would be the perfect squad member as a Sniper, I've added you on Skype and I've got another friend who's a really good looter.

I've accepted your request on skype. Hopefully we'll be able to play together soon.

Edited by Lekang