Hi guys, especially admins and main leaders of this project, all of know that this is the more realistic mod of zombies, making it the best, so please guys, I know that that actual version is an alpha, but for the next version, can be that do not be necesary use ArmA II Operation Arrowhead full version and also can be used ArmA II Operation Arrowhead Demo, with ArmA II Free, that it is already valid, I know it, so please I and a lot persons more like I want to play this mod, but they can not but it (my problem), or have Mac, so please, please try to do the next version to ArmA II Free and ArmA II Op. Arrowhead demo, this is the best zombies moood!!!! B) B)

Sorry if bad english but I am from Spain.

I am hungry, some beans?

Edited by TheSovietico96

Just buy the game if you want to play the mod, that is how it works with all games.

• Like 1

Anybody want to translate? I'm not intending to be mean, I'm just confused.

Are you asking if they can make the game playable with a player only having a demo version of Arma?

Anybody want to translate? I'm not intending to be mean, I'm just confused.

Are you asking if they can make the game playable with a player only having a demo version of Arma?

Yes, I want if they can that make the next version playable with Arrowhead demo and ArmA II free, simplified.

They, the developers did not answered, so you do not know.

The game needs parts of Operation Arrowhead which are only in the paid version. Buying the game also supports BIS and Rocket.

As I said, if you want to play buy the game (Arma II and OA), just like any other game that you want to play. If you are one of those people who expect free games and pirate everything, go get a job and start contributing.

• Like 1

The game needs parts of Operation Arrowhead which are only in the paid version. Buying the game also supports BIS and Rocket.

As I said, if you want to play buy the game (Arma II and OA), just like any other game that you want to play. If you are one of those people who expect free games and pirate everything, go get a job and start contributing.

No, I have bought games, but I do not have enought money for this game that is the reason of I ask about -.-"

So knowing that now when I have enought money I am going to purchase it.

PS: Beans 4 you

Edited by TheSovietico96

Bought :D playing in 3..2..1... NOW!!