kyriel

Using UH-1H Huey to steal an ATV

First and foremost, this was the most fun I've ever had in DayZ to date. The fight lasted about 2 hours long but time went by so fast. I clipped most of it down to just 10 minutes and left the part of me returning to Zelen with the ATV I stole, because the video was mostly black at that point (I dont have NVGs).

So this all starts with us flying over Zelen, when somebody shoots at our chopper. We spot him in a compound and we must have circled him for a good 20 minutes. After I wasted ammo on my gun (I suck) we drop off ground troops and switch to the other gunner in the chopper. One of our guys is watching with thermal, and the other guy is watching the ATV with an AS50.

So we try to let me parachute (DON'T DO IT!) and died falling out of the chopper. Doh! The pilot picks me up in Elektro and brings me back to Zelen, and since our guns on the chopper are out of ammo, the other gunner and I go on foot. Since I'm naked at that point, I basically just run in, get on the ATV and drive away while I'm getting shot at from both sides.

Once I get our ATV back to camp, I grab a gun and start to run back when the entire server gets booted for Script #54. The helicopter crashed and it was gone. Nowhere to be found. So after the server resets, I get on my ATV and drive back to Zelen to pick our pilot up. At this point, the battle gets put on hold and we have no idea where the other clan is while we are frantically looking for the helichopper.

More stuff happened after that, but it's not in the video.

I think the battle started around 10pm and ended around midnight or a little after midnight.

Some of us died. Some of them died. A couple of us respawned and died again.

It was pretty intense and fun! We both have 1 ATV at the end of the night.

• Like 6

Beginning,something, and another thing...

Since I'm naked at that point...

Something else, some other things, and an ending...

Is it bad I imagine this..?

m055m.jpg

g2aQ7.jpg

P3AID.jpg

oV7P1.jpg

90rfL.jpg

UfZcd.jpg

QvOcd.jpg

w4tTe.jpg

Man I got to find some women to play with...

It's just not the same when a guy plays a female character haha...

Anyways great video...

Got a little hetic but mission accomplished...

Edited by LeOverlord

Is it bad I imagine this...

It is not bad that you imagine it. However it shows some lack of basic respect that you post it...

Also I would recomend you to find a women to play with in rl rather than in DayZ.

Nice vid OP, I wish I had a Heli.

Edited by The2ndLink
  • Like 1

I was about to write that its nice to "see" some girls playing DayZ, but after LeOverlord randy answer, I do not dare to anymore.

hi,

Nice vid, you ninja'ed them pretty well. I guess they were mad to loose their ATV like that.

Take some beans you deserve it.

cya.

Nikiller.

Also seems like a waste of heli fuel imo.

A waste? What else are you going to do with a helichopper, not fly it? You can always refuel it, silly ^_^

We only had the helichopper for 36 hours and we refueled it a good 5 or 6 times.