katt

US 366 Chicago, banned during gunfight.

Pretty funny how half the people who rant about combat logging do it them self's. hypocrites.

Don't feed the trollz.

Well, my ban isn't gone yet so.. wtf are you doing?

its probably in your best interests to find a different server from the many available,or is it something about tnat server that excites/compels you?

It's about our items in our base, our cars and the fact that admins can't abuse their powers without any punishment.

They said they would unban me but they didn't.

People should really read the rules before buying a server.

STFU people saying "YOU CAN'T BAN FOR MY HAX"

I will ban you if you hack regardless of what they say. I'm still less of an asshole than you.

Hacked weapons? TOO BAD. Maybe you won't get a database ban, but I'm banning you from MY server. I'm dealing with "Oh, but I didn't spawn it, someone else did for me." Then I'll just ban you both...

His server logs show you had the hacked weapon and I support my fellow admins on their decision.

• Like 2

STFU people saying "YOU CAN'T BAN FOR MY HAX"

I will ban you if you hack regardless of what they say. I'm still less of an asshole than you.

Hacked weapons? TOO BAD. Maybe you won't get a database ban, but I'm banning you from MY server. I'm dealing with "Oh, but I didn't spawn it, someone else did for me." Then I'll just ban you both...

His server logs show you had the hacked weapon and I support my fellow admins on their decision.

I take it you didn't read my previous posts, so Ill explain it again. I am an ADMIN TOO. The reasons we were banned are not on the list of bannable offenses. Food if you were to ban with as little evidence as they presented I would support someone reporting your server for admin abuse. My fellow admins and I spend hours every day going through our logs to improve our script protections to stop hackers and spend lots of time making sure the actually have logs to the supposed hack. We even go further than only logs, we make sure to get pictures or at best videos of the hackers using whatever hacks they may be using because we understand that the DayZ dev team is very strict about who you're allowed to ban. I am unable to go on DayZ for the next few days (personal stuff) but when I come back ill make sure to attempt to get into your server and If my friend time and I are banned you can count on me reporting your server. Admins like you make me sick because you don't give a shit about the actual rules and make admins like me and my team look bad. Admin abuse is a real problem and so are hackers and exploiters, so maybe instead of banning people for not breaking the rules we should work together to actually stop this shit.

Oh, and a side note yeah I did combat d/c but I attempt to be as careful as possible when moving and I was getting shot through a tree so thats why I combat logged, I wish I had my fraps running at the time so I can upload a video of it but I didn't. Guess what else would be nice, if the US 366 admins presented more evidence than just a log screen cap of one illegal weapon. You know like a vehicle or weapon spawn script log, a teleport log or even the slightest shred of evidence that I ghosted. Know what evidence of ghosting would be? If I logged out after time was shot and then logged right back within a few minutes, but guess what I DIDN'T. During the time I was supposed to be ghosting I was up on the hill north of our base looking for time's shooter with my gun, but you don't care about that Food. You hear admins say hack and ghost and you immediately believe them. You are a bad admin, you should be with us requesting actual evidence from them not just taking their word over ours.

Last thought, if you ever saw someone appeal a ban from an NWO server there would be a mountain of evidence supporting the admins not just hearsay and one log. We make sure we have solid proof before banning and even if we know who is hacking but can't prove it we don't ban because thats not the way it works. So please, mind your own business and learn how to be a better admin.

Edited by DaysOfDoom
  • Like 1

I hate hackers/chearters/exploiters but admins that cant follow very simple rules are worse. Especially when they ban without proof. Even more so when they ban and then blatantly refute the rules set forth by devs because they think they are entitled to certain rights just because they pay for the server.

I hate hackers/chearters/exploiters but admins that cant follow very simple rules are worse. Especially when they ban without proof. Even more so when they ban and then blatantly refute the rules set forth by devs because they think they are entitled to certain rights just because they pay for the server.

So true.

I Honestly laugh my arse off when hackers get banned!! Have fun not being able to access you're Hacked to shit camp mate. Typical QQ Forum, Gets caught, Gets banned, Whinges all over Dayz Forums. Douche Bag.

I Honestly laugh my arse off when hackers get banned!! Have fun not being able to access you're Hacked to shit camp mate. Typical QQ Forum, Gets caught, Gets banned, Whinges all over Dayz Forums. Douche Bag.

Please actually read my previous post so I don't have to explain it all again. I get it, you only know the letters abc and reading all those words makes your head hurt but you can do it! Yay litteracy! Oh, and how does this concern you? Thats right It doesn't so why don't you go away.

I agree, I see no reason behind why this pack of hackers cannot play on their own server! And, it does concern me because, I don't like hackers within the community :) Many time's I have lost Characters to Stupid script kiddie's like yourself mate. Haha, You mad? I think you are, since you try to comment on my literacy? And then you spell it wrong? Good Job Mate. "litteracy" .... Nope.. literacy* :lol: Beans for you ! :beans:

also if you are an admin why arent you playing on your own server ?

We are a big clan, i really mean BIG. We do play on our own servers from time to time, but there is alot of hackers who target us, ddos our server etc.

Yes, the admins of the clan doing a good work and caught most of them and we improve every day.

And we spread out tents on diffrent servers incase one camp gets raided, we got backup.

Im unbanned now, tho when I logged in there was a crashed heli next to me in kamenka, and my friend at elektro saw another one crash.

NO THANK YOU, we left the server, prob won't play there again.

We are a big clan, i really mean BIG. We do play on our own servers from time to time, but there is alot of hackers who target us, ddos our server etc.

Yes, the admins of the clan doing a good work and caught most of them and we improve every day.

And we spread out tents on diffrent servers incase one camp gets raided, we got backup.

Im unbanned now, tho when I logged in there was a crashed heli next to me in kamenka, and my friend at elektro saw another one crash.

NO THANK YOU, we left the server, prob won't play there again.

All that whining to get ubanned and now your not even interested in playing in that server.

So what was all the whining for?

All that whining to get ubanned and now your not even interested in playing in that server.

So what was all the whining for?

I think he's whining more on abmin actions than him getting banned, at least, that is what his argument evolved into.

Added 366 to my favorites. I absolutely love servers with real admins. Its so hard to find servers with active admins that ban these days. I fully support what the admin did in this case. Quit crying and go hack on another server please.

Added 366 to my favorites. I absolutely love servers with real admins. Its so hard to find servers with active admins that ban these days. I fully support what the admin did in this case. Quit crying and go hack on another server please.

Not sure why you even write since im not hacking, I got unbanned. The admins made a misstake and I hope they learn to get more evidence before banning next time.

guarantee server ban escalated into global band and now the server is the least of worries

Not sure what your trying to say, who are you even?

You know the reason DC'ing from combat isn't something an admin can ban for? Because proof is hard to get. You admitted to it. That's enough poof right there IMO.

elDi0.png

Nice one! Glad you took time to make this,

Tho, im not banned anymore.. Since I never used any script D:

So you can all stop "LOL HACKER LOLOLOL" etc since im not banned and I won't be banned, not server or global wise.