As I had recently spawned right next to Electro I decided to go into town and get some loot before moving inland to Stary Sober. Normally I avoid the coast.

First building I go into has a frag grenade, I think sweet, never had a chance to use one of these. No more then 5 minutes later I see a survivor over by the docks, I sneak through the grass towards him. I see him go prone, and then the grass starts getting pushed over as he crawls towards me. I pull out my grenade anxious to use it, and throw it towards where I see him crawling.

Except it wasn't him, it was a crawling zombie, I wasted a grenade on a single zombie. As I ran over to what I thought was his corpse, I see that its a zombie, and as I stand there doing a double take, he shoots me from down the street..........

I IZ GUD BANDIT

I was hunting a character who was running around map like a retard. He ended up running towards me so i took a few shots at him. What i failed to see was the army of zombies chasing him who then decided to go after me instead. I killed a few but ultimately ended up dying and the other dude managed to escape all thanks to me :(.

I guess you can also count every time i used a flare at night and then go sniped 5 seconds later :P.

I was on Elektra roof and killed another bandit, took all his shit, then I decided to camp there with my CZ and say I'd give his shit back, then steal all his beans, so I go to head to the roof and the ladder glitches and I fall off. Instantly, 3 guys with makarovs sprint out from other buildings in the square to loot my body. I lost a Mountain dew that day... I had a Mountain Dew.