Sign in to follow this  
Agent. Lion

Lion - US 241

Alright. It happens at around 23:30 |GMT -00:05| this night. My friend, Lelemaster and I, was playing on US 241 like usual and we were trying to meet. We were both on teamspeak at the moment.

I was currently at Cherno, near the super market, when a guy, Dave(known his name after I killed him) was throwing road flares all around. I immidiatly went behind the super market and hided. I saw him on the other street, I took my makarov and killed him.

I've went to his body, Dave was wearing an M4A1 Holo, with multiple things like night goggles. I was really happy.

After finishing taking his items, (I had my night vision goggles on) I saw a guy named Civilian(Saw his name after klling him) and I immidiatly aimed and shooted. I don't know why, but probably due to recoil, I got him headshot. I was really stressed and I've decided to run away to the beach to hide myself before my friend arrive. A zombie saw me, I decided to kill him and few seconds after, it said I was dead. I was like: what the **** ?. And afterward, it said I was banned by battle eye due to aimbot.

I really don't know why I've got banned. I'm playing on US 241 since I bought the game and I never had problems like that. Probably it is a mistake, I don't know. But presently, I am really mixed up.

I promise I never used hacks and I would really like to get unbanned.

Sincerely,

Lion.

Edited by Agent. Lion

As the server owner of US 241, i can say the ban was valid as you 1 shotted a member of my community (Dave) with a makarov(which is impossible as i had just given him a blood transfusion not but 5 mins, before this), and then you shot another person (not a member of my community) with 3 shots from a makarov and killed them but what got you banned was the instant 180 Degree snap you did on the second person, as I was on top of the fire station roof watching this go down and i was the one throwing the flares not Dave as he was wearing NVG's, and i wasn't.

In fact i told him i seen you come out of the market and start crawling towards the direction of the church.

Now i have shot alot of people with a Makarov and not 1 of them died from a full clip(8 shots) but you my friend can apparently do it in 1 -3 shots. hmmm, i find that fishy and coupled with the fact that you snapped the 180 on the poor guy running up there i would say yes you are a cheater and with the amount of hackers i've seen on servers lately, no one gets a free pass, My community has a ZERO tolerance rule on hacking and If i see a hacker or get proof of one then they are banned from my server and they stay banned forever...

My best advice to you is go hack on another server as you are no longer welcome on mine.

Edited by Drunklesk

You or he might have lag issues. I used more than 6 bullets to kill him. And I don't killed the second with a Makarov, but with a full auto M4A1. I was in third person and I was going to go back to the super market when I saw Civilian and i just shooted as quick as I saw him. I used around 10 ammo's of the M4A1 If I had aimbot, I would have killed Dave headshot and I would also have see you(because actually, I never noticed your presence). THe 180 was only go walk back to my ex-position, because if you noticed, I was on my knees and when I saw Civilian, I jumped out my chair and immidiatly get on my stomach, aimed and shot.

This ban is currently really unfair.

Edited by Agent. Lion

Dude really. I am inclined to agree with lion. Just because u never did it doesn't mean he's hacking. If you get shot in the head with any weapon it instant death. He just got off a lucky shot.

+1 for unbanning

I agree, I vote unban him. But if he says shooted again, maybe not.

As the server owner of US 241, i can say the ban was valid as you 1 shotted a member of my community (Dave) with a makarov(which is impossible as i had just given him a blood transfusion not but 5 mins, before this).

There is so much wrong with this I'm sorry but bullet + head = dead, this isn't cod/mw2/wow/tft or whatever this is arma 2 you hit the head they die.

I suggest you unban him due to the fact you are making crap up.

• Like 1

What do you mean by ''shooted again''?

He's joking. Where are u from? The correct phrasing would be shot again

Ok try this with a friend fire 1 shot from a makarov into a friends head from about 50 meters and than tell me if he instantly dies, than come back here and replay correctly.

As for his claim about the second kill he used the makarov not the m4 i know the sound of each gun.

I will unban you for now but you will be watched extremely carefully and if i get 1 more complaint or if i see this crap again you stay banned forever, I don't care if god himself says i'm wrong for doing so.

Dude really. I am inclined to agree with lion. Just because u never did it doesn't mean he's hacking. If you get shot in the head with any weapon it instant death. He just got off a lucky shot.

+1 for unbanning

Your right i never hacked in a game and i never will, see i this thing called skill which makes it so i don't have to hack, I have hosted servers for numerous games and i have seen all kinds of hacks and after 12 yrs, of hosting my own servers and playing in competition in mostly all of them, i know when someone is using a aimbot/wallhack, cham, etc.

I took my makarov and killed him.

OP openly admitted to hacking right there...

Hacking is not a bannable offense however...at least not without proof and it is up to the DayZ devs to decide if someone is banned for hacking. An admin witnessing something strange, even if it is a death by Makarov is not proof. Screens and Video are proof.

Edited by Vertisce

Thank you very much Drunklest.

But your affirmation about knowing each gun's sound is false, since I actually did use the M4 to kill civilian. I don't know if you have chatlogs on your server, but if yes, you may see that I killed him with the M4. Also, like I said, I did use more than 6 bullets to kill Dave.

I do believe you that you hosted multiple servers for years, but still, it isn't a reason to do false affirmations, false judgment and to ban the wrong person.

Hope to see you in game soon and do something else better like killing zombies than arguing ourselves on this thread.

Lion.

Edited by Agent. Lion

I don't care if god himself says i'm wrong for doing so.

this line makes you look bad, infact it makes me believe every ban you did and will do in your life is pure unfair

OP openly admitted to hacking right there...

Hacking is not a bannable offense however...at least not without proof and it is up to the DayZ devs to decide if someone is banned for hacking. An admin witnessing something strange, even if it is a death by Makarov is not proof. Screens and Video are proof.

So the SA is supposed to allow the player to continue to play for the weeks it will take the Staff/Dev's, if they ever do?