Sign in to follow this  
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot (DayZ)

changing launcher

i accidently set steam as my launcher and i dont have arma on there...the main launcher is 6 updater and i want to get it set back to that...can anyone help me with this

the game says i need to go here but i have no idea what i need to do

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=30

The link that you provided is to make a new thread on the "New Player Discussion" board.

You are going to have to be a bit more specific, I do not understand your problem. Is this related to when you click on the game shortcut?

nm i got that fixed now im having trouble connecting to an actual game....if its not one thing its another

mainly the thing says i have to swap out my "keys" for the game its got a list of all the files i have for armaII: co

idk what im doing wrong now this game is just becoming more of a head ache

Try using "DayZ Commander", it will get the mod running for you, without worrying about updating files etc.

it says that this could harm my computer?

It won't.

The reason it says that is because each program needs a security certificate from Microsoft, which means that they have checked it and say that it is safe. This costs a lot of money, so is not viable for someone who gives out a small and free program like DayZ Commander.