Littleassassin2

Kickstarter and other things

Use kickstarter to get people to donate money to hire people to go and do whatever they do to stop/prevent cheaters? Or use the money to expand the number of people you have working on the game to implement patches and the like faster?

More car/boat spawns would be nice

Maybe implementing an ownership tag kind of thing. So say i walk up to a car, i can put ownership on it so it belongs to me and nobody else can use it, however, you can only own 1 vehicle so you can't hoard all of the cars/helicopters on the server. You can also take your ownership tag off of the car which will then cause the car to instarespawn in a random location

Destroyed cars/helicopters instarespawn upon destruction

Armored vehicles without weapons? Or maybe a humvee or 2

More skins, such as US Navy Seals, Spetznaz, zombie, SAS, multiple civilian skins

Make the game even more easier than it already is? No, thanks!

I vote it to make a living hell, dayz is like a 5 y old kiddo difficulty right now.

But I agree with more clothing.

Edited by MinxinG

The cars DO need to be fixed imo though. Just sick of going into every server just to have all the spawns abondoned with no car. The only 2 cars i've ever seen:

1) 1 was a sniper trap

2) a bus in cherno, but a clan in a heli blew out a tire and then it despawned (lag im assuming), and then the server was restarted, everyone was kicked multiple times, and then somebody hid the server.

I'm assuming though that if they had destroyed the bus, it wouldn't respawn until the next server restart? That's something that def. needs to be changed imo

With the standalone coming out soon, here's some more suggestions i posted over in the consolidated weapons and w/e else post rocket made the other day. This is just so it doesn't get lost among the hundreds of "ERMEHGERD BRING (eneter list of 50 guns here)"

New updated versions of vehicles would be nice too, since this is going to be arma 2.5 and everything is getting an upgrade, why not the vehicles to more modern versions?

For military vehicles i suggest replacing the UAZ with the humvee, instead of the Huey, how about the UH-60 Blackhawk? Maybe a little Russian APC the BTR 60 but instead of a weaponised cannon it's a water cannon for crowd control? A more modern GAZ would be nice too. Update the Ural. Bring in the Chinook and/or maybe the Russian Mil Mi-26 or the Mil Mi-6.

Land mines and claymores to make more effective defensive positions/defended bases.

Bullet proof vests and/or helmets?

Fishing poles to catch fish?

Knives to kill people with, or at least just add the ability to kill people with knives, including an execution if you come up from behind people.

Pepper spray/mace

Flashbangs/concussion grenade and maybe take out the RGO grenades

Radios should deffinately be added imo and make it realistic so it's like using ACRE on teamspeak without having to use TS and ACRE

• Like 1

dean hall wont use kickstarter, they are a big company with lots of cash, they dont need backers, they have real investors and their profits from other games, so if you want to support just buy their games

That was a while ago before they even announced the standalone when there seemed to be no fix even in the works for the hacking issue.

If you really want to donate, just send a check to Dean Hall.

It's cheque if you are trying to sound smart.