Nyz

Cool exchange this morning..

So there i am running south from the NW boundry looking for tents. None to be found in the north so im heading back towards the middle of the map. Im equiped in a guillie suit and an akm. Anyway, running through the trees i scan right, no tents. I scan left, no tent. Back to the left .... Oh crap... Man in a gullie suit with an as50 starting at me. Im thinking, im a dead m-fer.

He calls out in direct chat, "whats up buddy?". Oh crap, im gonna die i think. I hit my direct speach and say... " whats up?". He keeps asking me whats going on like he cant hear me. Im franticly talking....(why cant he hear me). He starts running towards me, im trying to act nonthreatening. Finally, i realize my mute is on. Clicked mute off, and we have a conversation for a couple minutes then he logs.

Point being, not everyone is a douche. I was caught off guard by a guy with arguably one of the best guns in the game , and he didnt kill me. Was a great experience and i hope to pay it forward to someone one day.

if youre like 50 feet away with crosshairs turned off; its hard as hell to hit somebody with an AS50.

if he brings up his scope and you move a tiny bit youre gone from his scope and he has to bring it back down to find you again.

and if he just blind sprays with nato rounds and misses all 5 hes fucked.

he was prob 10x more scared than you.

if youre like 50 feet away with crosshairs turned off; its hard as hell to hit somebody with an AS50.

It's not hard to shoot someone that is not moving.

It's not hard to shoot someone that is not moving.

if youre close enough to talk to the guy and you bring your scope up on a sniper rifle; they take up the entire scope and any small movement makes you completely lose them. also you have to zoom in directly on them or else is incredibly hard to find out where they are with your scope up.

and hip blind firing without crosshairs just doesnt work with 5 bullets

so yes

Edited by Buffjesus

Why would to try to scope in just aim the center of the screen at his body and boom dead.

hip fire

5 bullets

miss all and youre fucked

slightly to the side, youre fucked

slightly too high, youre fucked

one day when you get a gun better than a winchester / enfield youll understand

Ok I'll go make a video of hip shooting the dmr

its got 20 bullets and is semi auto...

not to mention the DMR is an assault rifle with a scope...

dem forums kids

switch to pistrol and ironsight head shot proft?

have you PVPd with a pistol since the nerf?

wouldnt recommend it lol

dem forums kids

Har har har, look everyone, point and laugh at the retard.

Har har har, look everyone, point and laugh at the retard.

its the M14 with a scope

it still retains it close range accuracy (low recoil)

Edited by Buffjesus

its the M14 with a scope

it still retains it close range accuracy (low recoil)

...and the M14 is not an assault rifle.

Before insulting peoples intelligence and calling them 'forum kids', you should probably get your facts straight.

...and the M14 is not an assault rifle.

Before insulting peoples intelligence and calling them 'forum kids', you should probably get your facts straight.

oh shit were talking about RL now and not in the game. nice

its on the AR list for this game since it had nowhere else to be put

oh shit were talking about RL now and not in the game. nice

its on the AR list for this game since it had nowhere else to be put

Its not an assault rifle in game or in real life.

What the fuck are you on about.

Edit: If you're implying its an AR you're even more retarded than I first thought.

Edited by Wrath

Its not an assault rifle in game or in real life.

What the fuck are you on about.

Edit: If you're implying its an AR you're even more retarded than I first thought.

i know its just a "rifle"

in arma 2

the

game

its in the AR category because there is no "rifle" category

Whether it was because it is hard to kill with an as50 close range or not. He didnt try. It was tense and it was fun. Both of us could have open fire immedately. He had the drop and could have killed me. I could have started shooting as soon as i saw him. But we didnt, and it was cool. I just wanted to let all the people who constantly spam that this game is only death match, know that its not completely true.

• Like 1

i know its just a "rifle"

in arma 2

the

game

its in the AR category because there is no "rifle" category

Its actually a Battle Rifle.

and

you

are a retard

for calling it an assault rifle

Also; for a laugh, where is this 'category' you're talking about, because I would be quite surprised to see Bohemia do something as stupid as you're suggesting.

I had a similar experience, just on a more pleb level.

I had seen a player in the distance run around the side of something and disappear. I ignored and continued on my way. Crested a small hill and jumped on my stomach as zombies were everywhere. Crawling around trying to find a better angle, away from zeds.

I hear rustling and freelook around to see a guy sitting on the edge of the bushland I've just come out of watching me...

I'm thinking....ohhh nooo I'm dead, I'm dead... he runs over does little duck side to side dance, so I copy.

I then type in direct chat 'friendly?' he talks over the mic "I'm not gonna kill ya buddy"

and then continued to talk a little more, he freaked when he heard some gun shots and said he had to get outta there.

Didn't see him again. Did however come across someone that kept shooting and attracting zombies. Thankfully I didn't get into any trouble with it, but I tried to stay away from the guy.

its got 20 bullets and is semi auto...

dem forums kids

This guy with the simpson avatar is the biggest douche asshole i have ever seen on these forums, Seriously. He's a dick to anyone and everyone he talks to. Just an observation.

and

you

are a retard

Also; for a laugh, where is this 'category' you're talking about, because I would be quite surprised to see Bohemia do something as stupid as you're suggesting.

Oh come on. You really went on about the battle rifle vs assault rifle designation with him? Surprised you didn't bring up the fact it's heavily based on the type of ammunition used, like .308/7.62x51 versus 5.56mm/.223 You look like just as much of a retard as he does because you're grasping at straws to win an argument. Drop it and move on. :\

Edited by KField86

This guy with the simpson avatar is the biggest douche asshole i have ever seen on these forums, Seriously. He's a dick to anyone and everyone he talks to. Just an observation.

must be because i live by the common sense, while the inbreds that have never been on another forum try to talk like they know anything.

and

you

are a retard

you're wrong period end of discussion