Sign in to follow this  
Perrywinkle

A different kind of "Let me give you Money" Thread

I have seen several threads that are about letting us donate and how it would help the game process. I understand why Rocket would not want us to donate, but what if we could donate for just ONE thing?

I would like to donate solely to the cause of improving the servers. Giving Rocket and the team the money to buy better servers/more servers and streamline the login process.

Is this possible? Has this been brought up before?

Dont you think it would be better to leave it up to the developers how to spend any eventual money? By asking for something like this you're basically saying that you dont think the developers know what they're doing.

By asking for something like this you're basically saying that you dont think the developers know what they're doing.

I highly doubt that was the intent.

They dont need it. Learn2search

Is that why it's impossible to connect to a server?

Dont you think it would be better to leave it up to the developers how to spend any eventual money? By asking for something like this you're basically saying that you dont think the developers know what they're doing.

I'm not saying that at all. DayZ is literally a multi-shard "MMO" based server system (persistent characters, etc). This fact seems to be the biggest hiccup in terms of playing right now. I'm saying, "Let me donate to the tech, so you can focus on making this awesome mod."