Sign in to follow this  
Bladerunner09

US 1349 Confirmed Scripter (Video)

Erhm, yeah...there is proof the server was hacked. No proof of who the hacker was... What do you except done about it?

I imagine they have logs, I don't know. I just report the shit that happens and provide the information they ask for in the sticky at the top of this forum.

Damn it. If I remember correctly by watching your stream you lost third chopper allready due to hackers in 3 days. those hackers a real funkillers

Erhm, yeah...there is proof the server was hacked. No proof of who the hacker was... What do you except done about it?

get the admin script, find all the players who were logged on, pass on to battle eye. .. get them banned.

The amount of cheaters is tooo dammnnn highh. Now do you believe me, we didn't get shot down the first time the engine went out :P It was the same thing tail rotor goes out, engine goes out, then eject to your death.

Confirmed you roll with at least 2 cheaters. 3 helicopters today, and guilie suits with in the hour of each of your respawns. Get at me.

LoL I don't even understand what your saying? You think we cheat? 3 helis are not hard to find, and we repaired them all... ghillie suits are a plenty..

LoL I don't even understand what your saying? You think we cheat? 3 helis are not hard to find, and we repaired them all... ghillie suits are a plenty..

Considering one helicopter spawns per server.

Okay. :)

Considering one helicopter spawns per server.

Okay. :)

One can be spawned AT A TIME. If one is destroyed, it'll respawn (can't say with any degree of veracity what the respawn time is on them)