Sign in to follow this  
EndlessNight

First Heli Crash Site yay!

So on my way to Stary Sobor I just found my first crashed heli, what should I do to get past the 20+ zombies that just spawned, I have a few road flares but I want to use them on the NW Airfield :/ And I DONT want to die since its my first heli..and I think shooting would be suicide, do smoke grenades distract zombies like road flares? I still have 2 left.

smoke grenades work good :) otherwise just shoot em and lose em in the forest and go get the loot. and be stealthy

• Like 1

lol road flares at the nw airfield is suicide just wait for them to walk away or shoot them. if its by starry its probably been looted either way id shoot them #yolo

Yes.

The Zombies love smoke grenades and flares.

Very good for causing distractions.

• Like 1

Wow, so I wasted my time with this heli, all I found was a box with blood bags epi pens and other medical stuff, camo clothing..which i already had..and clips for weapons I dont have..

lol road flares at the nw airfield is suicide just wait for them to walk away or shoot them. if its by starry its probably been looted either way id shoot them #yolo

Arent Road Flares good for distraction? (of players and zombies) I mean, you can throw them very far away, if someone sees the flare, they wanna check out whats going on there, I dont think anyone ignores that, so I can sneak better if they're distracted right?

That's a shame. I just found my first heli yesterday. I was stuck outside Gorka for a while not doing anything. Couple weeks later I log back in and find a crashed heli about 250 meters away. Had to sneak in. First time I was chased to a barn. Next time I went sneak sneaky... found silenced Bizon with 192 shots :)

Loot piles sometimes spawn UNDERNEATH the chopper, which means you have to crawl around the whole edge to make sure you don't miss anything (just discovered this 2 days ago....wish i knew many choppers ago) Maybe it is a recent bug, But i tested it on 3 choppers, 2 of them had loot underneath/inside the crash.

• Like 1

Loot piles sometimes spawn UNDERNEATH the chopper, which means you have to crawl around the whole edge to make sure you don't miss anything (just discovered this 2 days ago....wish i knew many choppers ago) Maybe it is a recent bug, But i tested it on 3 choppers, 2 of them had loot underneath/inside the crash.

Damnit should have known that before, but thanks anyways!

That's a shame. I just found my first heli yesterday. I was stuck outside Gorka for a while not doing anything. Couple weeks later I log back in and find a crashed heli about 250 meters away. Had to sneak in. First time I was chased to a barn. Next time I went sneak sneaky... found silenced Bizon with 192 shots :)

Wow everyone seems lucky with helicopters...except me... :D

You can just crawl towards it...a friend and I have found at least 6 crash sites...only things we ever find are DMRs and FN FALs...lame.