Sign in to follow this  
WardogNZ

DayZ Facebook Fan Page(Unofficial)

Have started a facebook fan page for DayZ.

https://www.facebook.com/DayzModFanPageUnofficial/info

This page was made to build a community on facebook for DayZ, somewhat similar to the forums, to keep upto date, share stories, videos, pictures, help/advice/tips/strategys, and everything else DayZ related.

*My plans for the page are sharing of youtube and player videos to give something(views, likes etc) to those youtubers who help us out with guides, and provide us with entertainment, whether comedy, tactical assaults, or just sharing of lucky finds.

*Players are able to post/ask questions, ideas/stories/pics/vids they would like shared with the community.

Aswell as world locations, skype info or whatever they have to find buddies to survive with in the Hectic world of DayZ

Also whatever else comes with having a page!

Hopefully it can get people who do not own Arma2/DayZ to check out everything and buy or start playing!

If this sounds good to you, please click the link above and like the page, share it, get all your DayZ friends to do so aswell and lets grow the facebook DayZ community!

Will start FB posting when we hit 50 or so likes! (Otherwise whats the point if no ones seeing it right?) :)

Cheers

I will share your link on my page once it gets going =]

Firstly, I would like to thank the members for posting the details here. The task performed by your team is really interesting and I was very interested in joining theses sort of places. I would like to have a clear view about the details required for joining in your Facebook fan page. Please produce some attachment links regarding my request. Thanks in advance.

buy twitter followers cheap

increase youtube views for cheap