Sign in to follow this  
BlackopsRemains

Starting soon. Finding a dedicated survival group. Skype please.

Hello I am looking for a dedicated group who can speak, using programs such as Ventrillo, Teamspeak and/or Skype. As I am just now downloading operation arrowhead and Will soon as possible play day-z mod.We will have a 2d map which we can edit and email to each other For creating strategys and marking special locations like bases. I am familiar with the basics of combat. Group limit will be up to six until We get settled in the map. As we will come back for any new players. When we get a fully functioning helicopter we can expand the group limit to 12 and so on.

Edited by BlackopsRemains

I'm definitely up to join your dedicated group. If you want, you can PM me and ask any questions to recruit me.

I'd be game assuming your older than 18, been looking for a dedicated group to play with for awhile now.

This seems like something I would be interested in, I just started playing ~2 days ago and the KoS mentality when you are a lone wolf can get pretty hairy.

I am in if we can use TS or Vent, I dont feel like getting skype lol

No one has made a comment about OP's profile pic yet, something's wrong with the forums today >.>

Good luck setting up your group, too many people take the road of bandit these days. Just don't expect to get anywhere fast, things take a lot of time and patience in DayZ. Take your time, do things properly and you should one day see your helicopter :)