Where you were: Somewhere inbetween Kamenka and Komarovo

What you were doing: Walking along the coast to meet a friend

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on: I think it was a Virgina 05, could be wrong

*Your system specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom II 955

RAM:6gb

GPU: GTX 460

*Timeline of events before/after error: randomly spawned far away from where we logged off together. So had to find each other, walked along the coast for a while until we met up. Finally found each other, did a few things, then both of us just got killed instantly and at the exact same time, with no zombies or people around, then Left the game because we got frustrated.

Two snipers taking you out at the same time? I dunno.

Ive encountered weird bugs, i sniped a guy with a AKM , came up to his body i passed out , he regained consciouscness and then killed me , teh fook?

it definitely is possible that we died from snipers. It's just weird, we were in the middle of no where, and died instantly, it just said "Name Killed" "Name Killed" and we got then we got the You're dead screen or w.e.. To us, we didnt think it was snipers or zombies at all, it seemed like a glitch to us, I dunno....

Did you run into each other that can knock you out and break bones, maybe even kill you ?

*Timeline of events before/after error: randomly spawned far away from where we logged off together. So had to find each other' date=' walked along the coast for a while until we met up. Finally found each other, did a few things, then both of us just got killed instantly and at the exact same time, with no zombies or people around, then Left the game because we got frustrated.

[/quote']

Same exact thing happened to me. My player dropped dead with 12000 blood remaining.

Date/Time: 24/05/2012 around 8:30ish pm EST

What happened: Died due to no apparent reason

Where you were: Fire house north of Elektro

What you were doing: Walking

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on: Atlanta 5 Hardcore

*Your system specs:

CPU: i7 2600

RAM: 16 gb

GPU: GTX 570