Sign in to follow this  
Tristan73

Admin of Hellbound Saints

My brother is a new player so i took him to the airfield, he was looting the hangars with me as cover, and the admin runs in, then runs out not seeing him and he goes to loot a cow he shot and i kill him, he kicked my brother off the game thinking it was him, my brother comes back in and the admin his name is Hatchet, spawns in invisible behind him kills him, i try to snipe him (while hes invisible because hes shooting) i can see the smoke shoot where i think he is and he kicks me. (he also had spawned himself gear) im so sick of admin abuse.

This is really sad, most of the admins and clans are cheating. If you do some research on google you will find them admitting it on other forums (not using their real names and telling which server they admin of course). What they say they do is turning off battleye for 15 minutes, hacking all they want, and then turning it back on. So they never get caught.

Community servers are awesome cause we have tons of them, but too bad most of the admins are assholes.

Shame :/

I don't see why people like to abuse their admin powers tbh.

I would normally say to feel free to join our server and post the number but with the amount of hackers and greifers atm i would rather not :/

are you sure it was the admin....a hacker could have done the same.....and even more easily than the admin.

are you sure it was the admin....a hacker could have done the same.....and even more easily than the admin.

this is not true. My friends were trying to rescue me in cherno and he advised everyone to stay out. So ignoring that they were in the tree lines when they were fired upon the admin. Seconds later he kills all of my friends and he dies as well. As my friends went to recover their bodies they were fired upon again by Hatcher. They killed him again and then my friend was kicked from the server. Seconds later of his death he was flying a transport helicopter over Cherno. There is absolutely NO WAY, he would be able to do the things he did in the amount of time if he wasn't hacking. I suggest a DayZ moderator/admin to look into this server and the actions of this player because he is very abusive in his powers and the fact that he is hacking.