Stalker6

some questions about dayz

Hi guys , im not sure if this is the right topic (and sorry if isn't the right one) and im sorry about my bad grammar

i think its enough to tell whats my problem :)

i really love zombie games and i was looking for some game about not shooting the zombies , more about surviving the zombies , and i found dayz.with a huge map and surviving content i really loved it and i want to play but , as i saw some videos on youtube and took a look at forums , i have some issues.I want to ask those , and though the forums is the best way to do it as there are lots of playing and experienced players.

so those are my questions

1 - i saw too many topics about fps dropping , i have a laptop that , i dont know much about the computer parts but those are written in my computer : intel core i7 2620m cpu @ 2.70 ghz / 8gb ram , im not sure about my grapchic driver but with some programs i learned its intel hd graphics 3000 ,

- so do you think i can play the game with an enough fps (graphics aren't too important)

2 - in some videos i saw people shooting zombies , but it seemed a bit buggy/laggy , what u call it.they are running to you and hitting you from a meter away.in a video a guy's leg was broken and a bunch of zombies around him was hitting him but no one of them were closer than a meter , is that rare or happens all the time.

3 - in a video a saw a guy hunting for players and zombies but it seemed really laggy , as he shoots 5-6 bullet of a handgun in head for a player to die , and zombies and players were dieing like after 1-2 seconds of getting shot.is that happening to everybody , or was just those guys were laggy ?

4 - chatting system , i dont know which channels there are , can we able to talk for a small range like 10-20meters for communicating with our teammates without giving away our positions to everybody else

5- are there really too much hackers ? there are too many topics about hackers in forum..

6- i saw that there is something called global ban , which i think is making my copy of game useless for online , there are topics that people says they did nothing but global banned / they were global banned from hackers , is that possible ? because this is important , i found somewhere -> if you are global banned you are flagged as a hacker and battleye/dayz wont do anything about your ban... i dont want my money to go waste.

7- its written everywhere i know but had to ask , i can play dayz with an operation arrowhead thats right ?

8- how long does it take to a server day/night cycle finish , i mean how long is a day in game , is it like real , is it 24 hours ?

9- well this one is about zombies , can they spawn right in front of us ? i mean me and my friends took over a barn , stocked our food and cleared all the zombies in the field , are they able to spawn inside of the building that we are occupying ?

those are my questions , as it is important for me to make my decision buying the game or not with my friends.Thank you for any help.