Sign in to follow this  
ChipRed

Lost all my gear, Did the server or Battleeye screwed me over?

I just logged in to DE 452 hosted by RE-LOAD

Everything was there, but i had to leave for 10 min so i logged out, and sat in the pool.

Logged in and I got kicked with a script 55 error thing.

I logged back in and my AS50, my Coyote backpack(and the m4a1 cco sd in it), my pdw and all my accessories where all gone, leaving me stranded with nothing but a water bottle, ammo and a mountain dew.... And then after going on to another server I somehow teleported in the middle of some forest....

I hadn't even got to shoot my as50, i found it last night. T_T

Script 55 is a hacker thing isn't it?

If I was hacking I would of had a lot more stuff than i had... (It was night and i had no night-vision for one thing,,,)

I have video evidence of my last 2 lives of me getting all my gear legitimately (I stream online, and I looted myself after my last death)

My partner also logged on to DE 452 to see if he could contact an admin, and he lost his stuff too (Coyote, m4a3 cco, g17) no script error according to him.

So battleeye screws legit players? I see hacked stuff on steams all the time...

I know this is alpha but,

I want some answers. And my stuff back ._.

There are bugs and inventory glitches are common. You won't get your stuff back, so you might as well get used to this sort of thing happening. I've lost some of the rarest weapons/items in the game multiple times due to bugs; it's just the way it is. The mod is still early in development, and the players cannot really complain because you knew it was alpha when you installed it.

• Like 1

Your inventory, or gear, is not controlled or stored on the server or battleye; it is controlled by the man database/hive.

I understand this is alpha and that that the server and battleye don't keep my inventory

But one or the other or SOMETHING made me loose my gear...

I just want some answers.

Edited by ChipRed

you wont get any, DayZ Admins dont have the time to respond to anyones post in this section of the forums, which makes no sense if it is a place to get help with problems in the game. which honestly pisses me off, it's almost like they are avoiding answering anyones questions in the forum.

Well just happened to me too, and tried to google about this issue. I had loooong survival career and had L85 AWS, DMR, NV Goggles, Rangefinder, Chillie, and other stuff whats called the top end gear. ALL GONE after logging in server and found myself in debug plains. Logged out immediately in case if someone tries to shoot me there (hackers) and next server, all disappeared. I dont have simply NOTHING on me. Nothing... Pisses me off quite abit..

yes and I got all the gear playing solo.. No help. Fuck sakes.

EDIT: No, wait, It seems I still have the Chille... Umm, big deal..

Edited by XciD

I logged on today and ALL of my stuff was gone, EVERYTHING. I did not have a single item in my inventory, not even starting gear. I know this is alpha, but THIS is something that should not happen EVEN in alpha. So I just let a Z kill me and I'm back to square one again. Oh well.