Sign in to follow this  
drewmaw

Server 838 - Everyone died by hacker

Mourn and sulk with me...

Actually, it also appears that the server killed us all, then shut down?? Is this a known server issue?

Edited by drewmaw

Wow that is weird. I am not sure about anyone else but but I have never heard of that at all. It doesn't seem to be common and I never seen them on the forums either. I think it had to do with some kind of a hacker.

Edited by midnight900

Had 2 run ins with hackers this morning and escaped both with all my loot.

Keep your task manager open on your desktop. The first time I was teleported to the debug forest before I loaded in and saw the huge list of everyone dying and my name was in there. I loaded into first person view of me falling over dead. Now when they teleport you it turns off your escape key functions so I alt+tabbed and ended the task before my death saved to the master server.

Went into another server, found out I Was still all intact and back to where I should be. Ran around for about 15 minutes and got teleported to the Thunderdome with no gear. Escaped and D/C'd before anything bad happened. Logged in again and was hanging out with all my gear in the center of the airfield, brished the dust off and disappeared into the forests again.

Nice story, but we really do not need a new thread when someone suffers at the hands of a cheater. I feel for you but we are here to test a mod, you can enjoy "playing" the game when the final release is out, probably as a standalone.

The silver lining is that BIS and Rocket know about this problem and they know that they will be crucified if Arma III and DayZ final release suffer from cheating on this scale.