Sign in to follow this  
malcon

Two hackers banned

I banned two players talking its ok to hack and giving players how to find it.

i banned them on DE 730

Names:

FIDEL

Jokinen

hacktalk2.png

hacktalk.png

Edited by cobramike
  • Like 5

Why is that agains hosting rules. If the are talkingg about it. And he is saying its ok to hack. Than thats more than prove for me

It's becoming more of a Hassle to run a DayZ server than it's worth now, Battleye is shit beyond belief, our server got Thunderdomed twice tonight, hackers giving everyone AS50 TW. These fucking hack sites need to be taken down and their owners harvested for their organs. Battleye is forcing Admins to take action on their own and Banning people at the cost of losing their access rites to the Hive. Bi needs to take action soon or these fucktards are going to ruin it for everyone. Half these kids that do this shit still think their dicks are just for pissing out of, the other half are socially retarded mongrels.

• Like 2

Yes i no what you are talkimg about that why i banned those two. Because the are talking its ok to hack and giving ather players the way how to download it and use it. I got prove. And thats i nof of me to ban them. I like the game i have my own dedi server pay like 90 euros for it and host dayz on it. And the server is full all the time. Thats why i do this more oven to ban players like those two. And screen shots are prove. And why is it against hosting rules. I have a full server and if there is a hacker its not good for my server and the players.. So i band those two

Sorry for my bad engles.

Why is that agains hosting rules. If the are talkingg about it. And he is saying its ok to hack. Than thats more than prove for me

Here are the rules. Will you follow them to the letter like some of us do? Probably not. Someone always has to break one of them.

BEWARE - The same restrictions apply to Non-Dev run servers!

- IT MAY NEVER BE PASSWORDED

- NO OTHER KEYS OR MODS. NONE. PERIOD.

- NO KICKING TO MAKE ROOM FOR 'FRIENDS' OR CLANMATES

- NO LOCKING THE SERVER

- NO EDITING DAYZ/MISSION FILES

- IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE YOUR SERVER TO THE LATEST VERSION OF DAYZ

-BATTLEYE MUST BE ENABLED

- Minimum slot count of 40 (30 for countries where bandwidth is expensive i.e. developing countries)

- Their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc.

- You may only kick for disruptive behavior (such as continued VOIP over side channel). But you may not kick due to race or language or because the person does something you do not like.

- Kicking for extremely excessive ping or desync is permitted, but if abused is grounds for blacklisting

Failure to adhere to these rules will BAN YOUR SERVER'S IP from DayZ.

that is why

• Like 1

So i dit my part.

Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism.

Becuase the are talking about hacks. And that is in the cathogory Malicious talk.

Edited by cobramike

It is impossible to completely stop hacking with a game engine like ArmA 2. Stop complaining about hacking/scripting, if you don't have any good suggestions. Wait for ARMA 3.

• Like 1

It is impossible to completely stop hacking with a game engine like ArmA 2. Stop complaining about hacking/scripting, if you don't have any good suggestions. Wait for ARMA 3.

Thanks tips. Here's a cookie. Now go back to the playground and let the big boys finish their talk . . Stating the passive troll talk is just as unproductive as typing in big letters. The server ban is more or less just. . .You give up, the rest of us will work on it. k?

Edited by schalart
  • Like 2

I don't care what Rocket or anyone else says about admins banning, if your promoting the use of hacking, or cheating, or scripts, exploits what ever you want to call it, you should be banned from the server, reported like on these forums so other admins can ban... cheating is out of freaking control, its the wild west, do what you must to keep your server protected IMO, just don't do anything without solid proof I hate witch hunts just as much as cheaters.

• Like 1

I don't care what Rocket or anyone else says about admins banning, if your promoting the use of hacking, or cheating, or scripts, exploits what ever you want to call it, you should be banned from the server, reported like on these forums so other admins can ban... cheating is out of freaking control, its the wild west, do what you must to keep your server protected IMO, just don't do anything without solid proof I hate witch hunts just as much as cheaters.

Under the rules Malicious talks and racism falls under what we admins can ban for.

I take promoting hacks is malicious talk.

• Like 1