Sign in to follow this  
Jana777

Couple of questions

Is their an other way of restoring blood apart from a blood transfusion? And how do you use the water bottles once i have one??

You use water bottles the same way you use bandages, food. And you can eat food. Can food. Better to use meats. So find a knife, matches, and a hatchet to start hunting animals.

Try to eat as much food as you can. Normal canned foods give you 200 HP. Hunted meat give 800 HP.

To hunt, you need to find a Hunting Knife, a Box of Matches, and Firewood.

You can get firewood from loot or having a hatchet in your toolbelt, right clicking and click harvest wood.

Once you do that, you can right click your logs and click make fireplace. Once it is placed you can choose to light it. Then cooked your harvested meat you got from animals.

Cheers guys. Got everything apart from the matches lol :(

Ya I always find a hatchet and knife before I find matches.... But once I do find matches I see them EVERYWHERE!! You can refill your canteen at a fountain, I don't know about a lake.

You can refill at a lake, don't go too far in though, you can lose items in your pack if it considers you to be swimming.

This can be disabled in the server settings, so most servers should be safe now.

You can also cook on the barrel fires, so you just need a hunting knife at first (I have not confirmed this but quite a few people have said that you can).

Best place for matches is in grocery stores I find.